Chattanooga Christian open

Indian

34 minutes ago, theawesomebro said:

CGR could also mean coach gary rankin.  I thought this whole thing was about him leaving BB for CCS.  add in some booger speak and I was pretty confused.  : )

BBB had a rook he could play if needed...and did just that...

....or other outs

Booger just sayin image.jpeg.817f127b4972af9b971fa9b4673ec59f.jpeg 

23 hours ago, theawesomebro said:

CGR could also mean coach gary rankin.  I thought this whole thing was about him leaving BB for CCS.  add in some booger speak and I was pretty confused.  : )

I'd be rich for every instance of Rankin being connected to a job while he was at Riverdale. He was so good at getting raises out of Riverdale, that everyone one was surprised that he actually did leave. It will probably be a yearly thing at BBS

On 2/28/2023 at 1:16 PM, boogersbooger said:

Reynolds was asleep at the wheel at East. When CCS has to move up to AAA next cycle he'll either retire or go somewhere else. Boyd should handle CCS for years to come.

dont lay no wager on The St Elmo Sword of Joshua Independent Full Pentecostal Assembly just off Broad St on Charger Drive playin up in that Blue Blood division....they may play all other sports up in that division.....but they gonna keep cuttin those number deals at the PPP Karaoke Happy Hour & Wet Flannel Shirt Contest and playin FB in middle class

Booger just sayin Pink Pony Pub - World Famous Beach Bar | Gulf Shores AL

On 3/1/2023 at 12:01 PM, MidTennFootball said:

I'd be rich for every instance of Rankin being connected to a job while he was at Riverdale. He was so good at getting raises out of Riverdale, that everyone one was surprised that he actually did leave. It will probably be a yearly thing at BBS

the GOAT will always be involved in that annual conversation....

Booger just sayin :thumb:

On 3/4/2023 at 8:15 AM, Booger said:

the GOAT will always be involved in that annual conversation....

Booger, your basketball team had a good showing yesterday. They were well coached and prepared as best they could. The match-up zone had them out of whack for a while. Just could not stop the best player on the floor. West is easily Mr. Basketball.

#11 is a nice player. Great season.

On 3/1/2023 at 12:01 PM, MidTennFootball said:

Truth. He even interviewed for a prominent job here in Georgia years ago.

On 3/5/2023 at 2:36 PM, MichaelMyers76 said:

Booger, your basketball team had a good showing yesterday. They were well coached and prepared as best they could. The match-up zone had them out of whack for a while. Just could not stop the best player on the floor. West is easily Mr. Basketball.

#11 is a nice player. Great season.

Mahalo MM76.....was a great run Coach Adams and the boys..... and a most excitin environment to be in....was a beautimus day to drive up to the plattoe for the contest...

....not bein able to balance the action in the paint up under the net made it a very challenge task.....GP smoked the Irish on the rebound %....at the break GP coaches decide they would drive to the net until the refs called charges or the Irish would put a body in the way with arms crossed.....which the Irish never did......losin the Cole kid for most all of 2nd half absolutely didnt help....

Booger was present a few years back on that plattoe for a FB Gold Ball contest and got throttled......which was not the case this past weekend for the hoops Gold Ball contest........said the same thing as Booger was departin the venue.....Booger would take that 1st loser title  and environment every year..

.....and yes MM76....that West kid from what Booger has at least lain witness too...should be Mr BB