Mairvul '23 mostest inneggspearenced teem evur

STARSNBARS

I looked at the schedule and only eight games but the Alcoa game wasn't on there but who will fill the other void left by Powell and Science Hill ? Lots of people thinking Maryville could see it's worst season in over 25 years with the big loss of 10 on defense from last years team. We lost 2 or 3 on defense I think we're going to really miss but the way Oakland beat us I'm not sure I really care. My old coach would have thrown all of next years team in there if we were getting beat like dogs. The QB position is really going to be the big question again. One big thing that really hurt Maryville last year was the shortage of good athletes that we're all used to seeing on the roster. That's why Oakland took us to the cleaners. Once they hit the corner it was like watching a 4.3 guy being chased by 5.3 guys, it was all I could handle to watch what I did that night. I really couldn't say anything against the coaches because you can only do as good as what you have to work with which wasn't much on defense. The offense did at least show up some which was good. Just glad I had enough sense not to go or I would have ran into the first Cracker Barrell I could find going home and flush my Maryville clothes down the toilets or at least until I had them all running over.

2 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I looked at the schedule and only eight games but the Alcoa game wasn't on there but who will fill the other void left by Powell and Science Hill ? Lots of people thinking Maryville could see it's worst season in over 25 years with the big loss of 10 on defense from last years team. We lost 2 or 3 on defense I think we're going to really miss but the way Oakland beat us I'm not sure I really care. My old coach would have thrown all of next years team in there if we were getting beat like dogs. The QB position is really going to be the big question again. One big thing that really hurt Maryville last year was the shortage of good athletes that we're all used to seeing on the roster. That's why Oakland took us to the cleaners. Once they hit the corner it was like watching a 4.3 guy being chased by 5.3 guys, it was all I could handle to watch what I did that night. I really couldn't say anything against the coaches because you can only do as good as what you have to work with which wasn't much on defense. The offense did at least show up some which was good. Just glad I had enough sense not to go or I would have ran into the first Cracker Barrell I could find going home and flush my Maryville clothes down the toilets or at least until I had them all running over.

Ouch, Barn. Id hate to hear what you’d have to say about the Wildcats if you were an OR fan. Haha 

Edited by SweetScience
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Barn saim eggcept fer we ere tradin' Pal fer Centrull.....Butt hits inn differunt orrdurr.....:popcorneater:

11 hours ago, strongx said:

Talent level should be a lot better. I think the coaches realized and have spent significant time … uh … with the garbage service.

sx eye aint shore tha SnB Garbige Servuss cain keap upp wif thes skools thait host thes 7 on 7 evints.....Thait maiks 'em a goodur way two chek wif thes studs eye meen stewdunts and see's if'un thair haipy wif thair currunt garbige servuss..... Hit allsew heps bild relayshunships wif thes kids and thay mommas and diddies, hoo mite be thankin' abowt lookin' fer xpanded garbige servuss......jmo....:popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

13 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

10-0

Hey Waco ol' buddy......Eye wushed eye wuz az confeedint az ewe ere....Butt Mairvul iz thinner thain momma's stretched xtree large 25 yeer old Lynn-erd Skinn-erd tee shert and momma wares a XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL normully (bless hur hart)........:popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

16 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

Barn saim eggcept fer we ere tradin' Pal fer Centrull.....Butt hits inn differunt orrdurr....And btw.....ewe keap eatin' att tha Crack-hur Barrull two minny times now-a-daze and hit weal look like ewe mite ort two jist go onn ahaid and flush 'em ennyhow.....:popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS