Mairvul '23 mostest inneggspearenced teem evur

STARSNBARS

1 hour ago, ILB1999WHS said:

Sure that's possible.  But silly me,  I took his words at face value:  "The next piece will be Schools that initiate a legal TSSAA NIL program. Hopefully Alcoa decides to take advantage of that too..."

And that's what he said.  

Not anything at all what you've described.  And even if it were, There will likely be violations.  TSSAA, in dealing with minors,  (Or MINERS- That's for you starsandbars)  will have for considerably more violations out of sheer carelessness than will the NCAA.

Ok maybe he should have put Alumni of in front of the Schools part.  (I knew where he was going when he said LEGAL TSSAA NIL Program).  I'm not an attorney either and could see the way to work around the verbiage the TSSAA released.

I don't agree with your 2nd part of more violations.  A minors cannot enter into a legal contract (NIL Deal or any other contract without being 18 years old).  It would be me an Alumni talking to the minors parents and they would be the one having to sign anything pertaining to a NIL deal. Any smart business person that has money to start a NIL as an Alumni should be smart enough to do what i just described.   Do you really think the TSSAA are going to go after parents since the contract wouldn't even be with the minor?

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Ok maybe he should have put Alumni of in front of the Schools part.  (I knew where he was going when he said LEGAL TSSAA NIL Program).  I'm not an attorney either and could see the way to work around the verbiage the TSSAA released.

I don't agree with your 2nd part of more violations.  A minors cannot enter into a legal contract (NIL Deal or any other contract without being 18 years old).  It would be me an Alumni talking to the minors parents and they would be the one having to sign anything pertaining to a NIL deal. Any smart business person that has money to start a NIL as an Alumni should be smart enough to do what i just described.   Do you really think the TSSAA are going to go after parents since the contract wouldn't even be with the minor?

I think this has been approved in TN for three months.  It's naive for anyone to think they are certain of the workarounds.  There hasn't been enough time to be certain of anything.  If collectives go a couple years without issues, then I'll concede the point.

1 hour ago, ILB1999WHS said:

I think this has been approved in TN for three months.  It's naive for anyone to think they are certain of the workarounds.  There hasn't been enough time to be certain of anything.  If collectives go a couple years without issues, then I'll concede the point.

It has been approved since right before Christmas so your right on that part.  It's not naive at all when you have what the TSSAA has put out on their rules about NIL and can easily take it to a lawyer to draft stuff up to work around the verbiage they have used. (Maybe they should change their verbiage or Rules but don't think they will because it can open up a can of worms legally)  The  way I explained it the TSSAA as a governing body can't do crap about a parent signing a contract for an NIL deal with another person as long as they are not associated with the School.

23 minutes ago, Swipes said:

It has been approved since right before Christmas so your right on that part.  It's not naive at all when you have what the TSSAA has put out on their rules about NIL and can easily take it to a lawyer to draft stuff up to work around the verbiage they have used. (Maybe they should change their verbiage or Rules but don't think they will because it can open up a can of worms legally)  The  way I explained it the TSSAA as a governing body can't do crap about a parent signing a contract for an NIL deal with another person as long as they are not associated with the School.

Sounds like they don't need an attorney, they can just consult you via the coacht message board.

4 minutes ago, Swipes said:

I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night 

I stayed in one also in Louisville, Kentucky and got on the elevator with Ron and Amy from the Lizard Licks Towing Show on reality TV and we talked while going up and after I got off and walked into the room I turned on the TV and guess what was on.

• Upvote 1

Just now, BarneySox2007 said:

I stayed in one also in Louisville, Kentucky and got on the elevator with Ron and Amy from the Lizard Licks Towing Show on reality TV and we talked while going up and after I got off and walked into the room I turned on the TV and guess what was on.

...Forrest Gump!? The resident Coacht genius! B)

Forrest Gump Sequel Talk Only Serious for 40 Minutes Tom Hanks Says

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

Tells us CoachTer's who your High School Team is there Genius?

It would make it more interesting to understand why you whine so much! :lol:

Youve got all the whining covered man.  I support Knox Area schools since I moved here.  Not the first time i've said so.  And that has included Alcoa in spite of you.

3 hours ago, ILB1999WHS said:

Youve got all the whining covered man.  I support Knox Area schools since I moved here.  Not the first time i've said so.  And that has included Alcoa in spite of you.

Not the first time? Hmm, Like I should know?

You act like you're a big deal around here? But, it's the first time I've come across your post? :bored:

So, bring me up to speed,.....Are you a genius of all things, or just High School football and NIL legal talk? :rolleyes:

BTW, that would be "You've" and "I've" unless you like the little "i" :roflol::roflolk::roflol:

The Bizarre Theory That Would Completely Change Forrest Gump