Region 3AAAA

logcabinman

2 hours ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

The way I see it AAAA girls is up for grabs this year, Bearden and Bradley have to be the favorites, but they are both beatable on the right night. Tbh I don’t think Coffee or Cleveland either one have a shot to win state I’m just a neutral observer. 

Have you seen Bartlett or Bearden play?  If not, your assessment lacks validity.  Bartlett is the best AAAA team in the state.  I have seen them all.

20 minutes ago, coachinhoops said:

Have you seen Bartlett or Bearden play?  If not, your assessment lacks validity.  Bartlett is the best AAAA team in the state.  I have seen them all.

Bearden hasn’t been beat, Just going by records and rankings I’ve seen. I haven’t seen Bartlett play, but I see alot of their wins are blowouts and all their losses are against top tier teams. If they are as good as you say they will easily get to the glass house.  

2 hours ago, coachinhoops said:

Yep.  Bartletts record is misleading unless you look at the teams they played.  They played an unbelievable schedule with some of the top teams in the country.  They seemed to have went out of their way to play the best.   I have been saying that they have been under ranked all year mostly because the AP vote is just dumb.    That Oakland score and Webb score really stood out to me in December.    The Arlington loss surprised me.  They are definitely very good but I am not sure there is a team that is way above everyone else (like Bearden last year) but Bartlett is probably the best team that most people don't know about. 

I do want to say that  I think whoever makes it out of your sectional matchups is going to be the favorite.   Definitely going to earn it out of those matchups.   Only two teams come out of Bradley/Cleveland/Warren/Coffee/Blackman/Stewarts Creek/Oakland.   Wow.   Good luck coach.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

Bradley is very good and beating them at Bradley is almost impossible. We played them fairly close twice at Cleveland but the game at Bradley they absolutely destroyed us. I expect Cleveland to give Coffee County all they can handle and wouldn’t be surprised if Cleveland won.

Cleveland has to beat Franklin County first.

19 hours ago, LadyCavsFan said:

Yep.  Bartletts record is misleading unless you look at the teams they played.  They played an unbelievable schedule with some of the top teams in the country.  They seemed to have went out of their way to play the best.   I have been saying that they have been under ranked all year mostly because the AP vote is just dumb.    That Oakland score and Webb score really stood out to me in December.    The Arlington loss surprised me.  They are definitely very good but I am not sure there is a team that is way above everyone else (like Bearden last year) but Bartlett is probably the best team that most people don't know about. 

I do want to say that  I think whoever makes it out of your sectional matchups is going to be the favorite.   Definitely going to earn it out of those matchups.   Only two teams come out of Bradley/Cleveland/Warren/Coffee/Blackman/Stewarts Creek/Oakland.   Wow.   Good luck coach.

Tough region and sub-state for sure.  Point is looking to see how good Coffee and Warren Co. are for me???

3 hours ago, logcabinman said:

Tough region and sub-state for sure.  Point is looking to see how good Coffee and Warren Co. are for me???

Well unfortunately you can be very good and not get out this group.    The winner of this group will need some things to roll there way and they will have to play 3-4 GREAT games in a row.  Luck always helps too.   But one bad shooting night or one bad group of officials and a very good team is going home early.  And all that has to happen JUST to get to the glass house! 

Edited by LadyCavsFan

30 minutes ago, LadyCavsFan said:

Well unfortunately you can be very good and not get out this group.    The winner of this group will need some things to roll there way and they will have to play 3-4 GREAT games in a row.  Luck always helps too.   But one bad shooting night or one bad group of officials and a very good team is going home early.  And all that has to happen JUST to get to the glass house! 

Very well put! The old timers always say the best team in the state never wins it.