Region 3AAAA

logcabinman

10 hours ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

We may not be able to beat Bradley, but man I love this team. They played their hearts out tonight.

That was a great win by Cleveland.  I never could uderstand why Coffee County never went to their strength.  Big girl would have touched the ball every possession close to the goal, not on the perimeter.  Warren County had a good showing against Bradley.

18 minutes ago, logcabinman said:

That was a great win by Cleveland.  I never could uderstand why Coffee County never went to their strength.  Big girl would have touched the ball every possession close to the goal, not on the perimeter.  Warren County had a good showing against Bradley.

I thought Bradley was going to run away with it for a second, but Warren showed great fight in that second half. I think they had something like 22 offensive boards, Bradley will definitely need to clean that up going forward.

28 minutes ago, blitzinbuc said:

Losing one of his best players (his daughter) before the season started, Tony has done a great job with this Lady Raider team. 

Cleveland hasn’t lost anyone to injury this season. But I agree, he’s done a pretty good job this season. Last night he was definitely at his best. 

3 hours ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

Cleveland hasn’t lost anyone to injury this season. But I agree, he’s done a pretty good job this season. Last night he was definitely at his best. 

I thought Tony's youngest daughter was a Senior this year?  My mistake if she'd already graduated. 
Regardless, it was a huge night for Cleveland - beating a team by double digits that some predicted would make it to the state tourney.

6 hours ago, logcabinman said:

Meigs does the same thing. Their big strong post stays on the perimeter most of the time attempting 3's, instead of using her strength inside for scoring or rebounding. That's not on the player - that's on the coach.