R4AAA

jimbo44

23 minutes ago, Khall555 said:

Tell me about it. I have watched high school basketball for 30 plus years and have seen players kicked, punched, elbowed, knocked to the floor, tackled, head slammed ect and only saw one intentional foul called ever in an elimination game and that was a tackle from behind that drew blood. Tonight Cumberland took a 2 point lead and had an intentional foul called on a player going through a screen then two minutes later took a 1 point lead and had another called on a loose ball inbounding situation. Same ref BTW.

BTW When you are running through a screen. You don't put your hands under her chin and push her backwards. Thats what 32 did to 24. Its on NFHS network. I can give you the receipt if you want.

8 minutes ago, Khall555 said:

Nothing against Tullahoma but the refs just can not make those calls in those situations. Completely destroyed Cumberland’s momentum and gave the lead back to Tullahoma.

I just rewatched "Your Bad Call". 32 knocked 24 backwards, hands to the throat. i can record it if you want.

Edited by TtownReject

4 minutes ago, TtownReject said:

I just rewatched "Your Bad Call". 32 knocked 24 backwards, hands to the throat. i can record it if you want.

It was a foul but as I said I have seen much much worse called a regular foul. That ref would not survive a week in the Upper Cumberland. 

Enjoy it season ends Monday. 

32 minutes ago, TtownReject said:

BTW When you are running through a screen. You don't put your hands under her chin and push her backwards. Thats what 32 did to 24. Its on NFHS network. I can give you the receipt if you want.

hey dad it is not a intentional foul but if I had a daughter I would probably agree with you