State Champ Poll

RaisingAbeast22

19 hours ago, AllthingsWrestling said:

At 126 Ethan urochuk I’d say would have the edge over Jarvis

And at 132 I would say even if roark is healthy I don’t think could beat lipsey or Caleb urochuk. Lipsey squeaked out a victory over caleb at the bradley invitational so I think it goes Lipsey-Urochuk-Roark

Let’s understand that Casen Roark has freakish strength and if healthy he would be difficult to handle.  Just a guess but Casen probably didn’t cut more than four or five pounds to make 132.  If he lived in Ohio or Pennsylvania, he would be down to 120.

Edited by cbg

1 minute ago, cbg said:

Let’s understand that Casen Roark has freakish strength and if healthy he would be difficult to handle.  Just a guess but Casen probably didn’t cut more than four or five pounds to make 132.  If he lived in Ohio or Pennsylvania her would be down to 120.

be careful with misgendering. you might upset @notyourmomsmom

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, AllthingsWrestling said:

And at 132 I would say even if roark is healthy I don’t think could beat lipsey or Caleb urochuk. Lipsey squeaked out a victory over caleb at the bradley invitational so I think it goes Lipsey-Urochuk-Roark

I thought Lipsey deserved OW. He legitimately might have been the best wrestler in AA all year.

8 minutes ago, notyourmomsmom said:

Lmao only when someone who is trying to not be a girl is wrestling girls. Do as you please only when it doesn't impact others.

I know sometimes tone gets lost in text so I hope you understand how serious I am when I say this....

you are the single dumbest person on this message board. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ummmno said:

I know sometimes tone gets lost in text so I hope you understand how serious I am when I say this....

you are the single dumbest person on this message board. 

No difference in doping with steroids, any body enhancement meds should follow the same rules.  If a male was caught doing steroids, he would be disqualified.  Everyone would be in an uproar.  We should be keeping the playing field level.  Pro girls until someone might get offended.

2 minutes ago, notyourmomsmom said:

No difference in doping with steroids, any body enhancement meds should follow the same rules.  If a male was caught doing steroids, he would be disqualified.  Everyone would be in an uproar.  We should be keeping the playing field level.  Pro girls until someone might get offended.

Ok sure, except there aren't any girls wrestling in the state who were once a boy...you're entire argument as to why this is happening is because there is a girl named Ty.

And that's why i need you to understand just how stupid you sound. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ummmno said:

Ok sure, except there aren't any girls wrestling in the state who were once a boy...you're entire argument as to why this is happening is because there is a girl named Ty.

And that's why i need you to understand just how stupid you sound. 

I think you misunderstood my original post. A girl trying to be a boy is an issue when they are still competing with girls while trying to no longer be a girl. Not that I think they used to be a boy. I know its name was a feminine name last year, and is now wanting to be considered masculine. Very problematic for women’s sports as a whole. 

3 minutes ago, notyourmomsmom said:

I think you misunderstood my original post. A girl trying to be a boy is an issue when they are still competing with girls while trying to no longer be a girl. Not that I think they used to be a boy. I know its name was a feminine name last year, and is now wanting to be considered masculine. Very problematic for women’s sports as a whole. 

If you want to complain about your politics go to the yahoo comment section. We're here talking about wrestling. 

Contribute to that conversation or just do us all a favor and disappear. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, WrestlingGod said:

If you want to complain about your politics go to the yahoo comment section. We're here talking about wrestling. 

Contribute to that conversation or just do us all a favor and disappear. 

I was dragged into this thread. I’m here for women’s wrestling. With that being said here’s my contribution-

Reep is the third best state champ at 126, Jarvis little being the best- 

152- Dupill, Folwer, then Sturgill last- good dudes, just don’t think anyone is on the same level as Dupill at full speed

20 hours ago, AllthingsWrestling said:

Ethan and Jarvis would be a good match and Lipsey should have been the OW.