CAK Opening

Yellowstone

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a very good chance Matt Lowe is your next head football coach. He is a front runner for the position. It has also at least peaked Rusty Bradley's interest. There are some other notable private sector names in this one. There is a lot of interest with some of those being at least one current assistant at CAK. There are also some assistants with some larger Knox County schools that have applied.  I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

On 3/1/2023 at 9:17 AM, CaptainGuru said:

There is a very good chance Matt Lowe is your next head football coach. He is a front runner for the position. It has also at least peaked Rusty Bradley's interest. There are some other notable private sector names in this one. There is a lot of interest with some of those being at least one current assistant at CAK. There are also some assistants with some larger Knox County schools that have applied.  I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

Hearing the same.  Big names in on this one.

Too many good things going on at Powell right now for him to leave. I really have a hard time believing that he would leave. Money does talk, but he already turned down another big offer during the offseason to stay. I don’t see him leaving after turning that job down. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2023 at 9:17 AM, CaptainGuru said:

This is truth.   Looks like the board of director's wife is running CAK.   There were 6 different coaches with state championship experience that were passed over on this job.   Several good AD candidates as well.   They spoke to Rusty, Lowe, and Paul Wade for sure.   Those guys have RINGS, and we got stuck with Daddyball with zero head coaching experience.