AAAA State Tournament

CU06

I believe Independence will win the game as well, and based on what I saw today they are very very solid. With several of the high-profile players in Memphis jumping to the privates, charters, and magnets during the covid era....they're not as dominant this year as in the past. I was surprised when Overton got to the State Tourney, by winning their way through the Memphis teams. I'm calling Independence by 8. 

2 hours ago, LetsGoBrandon said:

I believe Independence will win the game as well, and based on what I saw today they are very very solid. With several of the high-profile players in Memphis jumping to the privates, charters, and magnets during the covid era....they're not as dominant this year as in the past. I was surprised when Overton got to the State Tourney, by winning their way through the Memphis teams. I'm calling Independence by 8. 

Be a great day if it happens. Mark Wilkins is a great guy and a great coach. 

52 minutes ago, LetsGoBrandon said:

I think I got all 4 picks wrong today. It happens. lol

I watched the Independence game. Overton was solid and had good size. Didn’t watch the rest but I watched Hampton play Humboldt and Hampton was a good team. All had great runs to get this far. Only 1 team out of what 90 or so that will be the best but you have to be proud of accomplishments and getting there.