York vs. Westview predictions

Madddog2020

This should be one of the best games in the tournament... two Miss Basketball finalist, state championship rematch from last year, both teams bring back the bulk of their team. Unfortunately this is a first round game instead of a semifinal or championship game. Both teams are good and is a coin toss on who will win.

I'm hoping Westview can pull this one out but I'm afraid not much of an inside presence may be the downfall of this team this season. Angelina Barr was huge for these girls in that regard last season and not having Sophmore big Alexis Evans is a huge bummer but these ladies are resilient so we shall see. Go Chargers!!

If Westview plays man they better be able to defend a high pick and roll.   York will make you pay on that play.   They run it well and play multiple options off of it.   The addition of Werner makes them so multi dimensional.   I haven't seen many zone matchups against them but I expect their passing to be so good that they will shoot you out of it.   Reese Beaty is all you need to know.  She will be in the paint all day and make plays at the rim but her passing is key.   Best true point guard I have seen in a VERY long time.  I think she will shot 12 FT today.  Especially with the way they have been calling it.   I have already made my crazy prediction.  Lets see how it plays out.  

11 minutes ago, LadyCavsFan said:

If Westview plays man they better be able to defend a high pick and roll.   York will make you pay on that play.   They run it well and play multiple options off of it.   The addition of Werner makes them so multi dimensional.   I haven't seen many zone matchups against them but I expect their passing to be so good that they will shoot you out of it.   Reese Beaty is all you need to know.  She will be in the paint all day and make plays at the rim but her passing is key.   Best true point guard I have seen in a VERY long time.  I think she will shot 12 FT today.  Especially with the way they have been calling it.   I have already made my crazy prediction.  Lets see how it plays out.  

They won’t play man. 2-3 zone it will be. 

19 minutes ago, LadyCavsFan said:

Westview does not play any man-to-man. It will be a 2-3 zone the whole game.