York vs. Westview predictions

Madddog2020

1 hour ago, BigFan1966 said:

Woot woot, thank you Westview, May only be a 2 point win, but it does justice!!

Nice to see a Buffalo fan  rooting against York.  We're not the ones that refused play last year and switched tournaments thus year not to play 

Edited by option76
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Westview/York lived up to the hype. Westview did just enough to win in advance and at this stage of the game that’s all we can do. West Tennessee seems to be a little stronger than the rest of the state this year in girls basketball. 

The 2 strongest teams in middle Tn had to play Westview and Gibson Co in substate ( thanks to TSSAA ) so left middle Tn w not as competitive teams 

25 minutes ago, option76 said:

Nice to see a Buffalo fan bad rooting against York.  We're not the ones that refused play last year and switched tournaments thus year not to play 

Clarkrange has nothing to prove,  the records speak for themselves. And this has nothing to do with being a Buffalo fan, it's my personal feelings and always will be. Thank you and enjoy the long ride back home if you went to the game!! Convo over!!!

17 minutes ago, BigFan1966 said:

Clarkrange has nothing to prove,  the records speak for themselves. And this has nothing to do with being a Buffalo fan, it's my personal feelings and always will be. Thank you and enjoy the long ride back home if you went to the game!! Convo over!!!

Not a thing to prove but not gonna play York you are correct.  I will always support a Fentress County team.  At least we made the trip and seen a lot of buffalo fans here too.  If Clarkrange had made it id been here yesterday as well.  I will enjoy my ride. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Jaychapman said:

The 2 strongest teams in middle Tn had to play Westview and Gibson Co in substate ( thanks to TSSAA ) so left middle Tn w not as competitive teams 

Just watched the play where they called a foul against York on the block. What a terrible call anytime during the game let alone at the end. Referee is a joke. That was his “look at me” moment. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Just watched the play where they called a foul against York on the block. What a terrible call anytime during the game let alone at the end. Referee is a joke. That was his “look at me” moment. 

Same “look at me” moment last year at end of game when we played York and the ref called a qtech on our bench with about 1:30 left to finish us off with a four point play. 

Edited by pioneer42
  • Like 1

York put themselves in the position to need a last second stop after I thought that Westview was gonna run away with it in the 3rd.  Everyone in the gym knew #10 was gonna drive right.  I don't think she went left all night.  Credit Westview that 2-3 zone is dandy.  Great Job York you represented your school and county well.  

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, tennesseeannouncer said:

Personally I’m not a fan of the call in that situation but have the benefit of watching the video. 

Video shows it even better no contact with body perfect block.  I think a lot of times fefs blow their whistle in anticipation of somthing happening and then you gotta call something   I hate it for those young ladies but unfortunately refs are a huge part of the game.  I've watched two games this week with oneofficial being in both and both games she called foul count was very lopsided.  York will live to fight another day.  This was a very fun group to watch. 

Edited by YAIDAD
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, YAIDAD said:

Video shows it even better no contact with body perfect block.  I think a lot of times fefs blow their whistle in anticipation of somthing happening and then you gotta call something   I hate it for those young ladies but unfortunately refs are a huge part of the game.  I've watched two games this week with oneofficial being in both and both games she called foul count was very lopsided.  York will live to fight another day.  This was a very fun group to watch. 

One thing I didn’t pay attention to at the time was which ref blew the whistle. In the still shot I could see two of them and neither was in proper position to make that call.