2023 Championship Saturday

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, HereComesTheCloser said:

96.5 FM, WBHG www.NewsTalk965.com will carry the South Side vs LA game.

Here's hoping for a West Tennessee sweep also with our friends in Bartlett, McKenzie and Westview.

Who you got?

#HereComesTheCloser

If SS just plays their game business as usual, they'll collect their first gold ball. Bartlett will have to have the game of their career's to be in it late, and you'd have to have Westview and McKenzie as slight favorites. McMinn Co. and Wayne Co. aren't pushovers though, and both have lots of past history in the glass house...don't be surprised if either or both aren't interested in crowning last years champions in a repeat.

27 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

If SS just plays their game business as usual, they'll collect their first gold ball. Bartlett will have to have the game of their career's to be in it late, and you'd have to have Westview and McKenzie as slight favorites. McMinn Co. and Wayne Co. aren't pushovers though, and both have lots of past history in the glass house...don't be surprised if either or both aren't interested in crowning last years champions in a repeat.

Lol you just called McMinn Central their arch enemy McMinn Co. those Central fans might go crazy :roflol:

3 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Oops!!! Sincerest apologies offered, retraction printed, and I'm accepting ideas for restitution!

No restitution needed for me, I think it’s funny, we usually play them about four times a year and those games get quite heated. But I do have to pull for my neighbors in McMinn COUNTY :D