White co vs mlk

Nontypical

3 minutes ago, Rogues said:

MLK up 20 in 3rd

White county is outmanned, but neither one of these teams is beating Fulton, MLK isnt as good as I thought they would be. Just athletic and only have one shooter that I’ve seen rest of them haven’t even attempted a jump shot. It’s layup or bust I haven’t seen them run a set play yet. 

I'm not into bashing high school athletes, but outside of Fulton (AAA so far) the teams have been embarrassing. White County was weak. This Ridgeway team has less skill than a lot of 6th grade teams. Chester County is not good. Volunteer was average at best. MLK, athletic but not skilled... Am I missing something? 

6 minutes ago, SavageSpeaks said:

I'm not into bashing high school athletes, but outside of Fulton (AAA so far) the teams have been embarrassing. White County was weak. This Ridgeway team has less skill than a lot of 6th grade teams. Chester County is not good. Volunteer was average at best. MLK, athletic but not skilled... Am I missing something? 

I’m with ya man there has been more turnovers than shots made in the game it’s bad. 

6 minutes ago, SavageSpeaks said:

No....the watered down state tournament is BLAH