Chatt Prep AKA Tn Temple

UCSportsFan

4 minutes ago, LetsGoBrandon said:

Good attention grabber with all of the accolades but I didn't see the mention of a wife. Is he raising 4 children by himself with that spending time with the family bio line? If so, he should be father of the year on top of running this "clean" program. ?? 

Literally says his wife’s name in the exact same sentence as his kids. 

• Like 1

On 3/16/2023 at 5:19 AM, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

Why you worried about what another man wearing?

Why you worried about defending a man against what another man said about another man wearing? Lmao come on I wasn't worried just imo looked stupid in sweats and flat bill at this level of tourney each’s own of course though.

13 minutes ago, SavageSpeaks said:

Schools with 300 enrollment playing teams with 2000 enrollment. The way it should be. 

The way it should be? You're certainly entitled to that opinion but I disagree. The one class idea makes for a great story once every decade or so.  The rest of the time, it's just big schools playing each other in a state tournament.

8 minutes ago, maddams said:

The way it should be? You're certainly entitled to that opinion but I disagree. The one class idea makes for a great story once every decade or so.  The rest of the time, it's just big schools playing each other in a state tournament.

Yes, in my opinion, that’s how it should be. One state champion, one winner, not 6. Just look at the photos at Rupp. 20k people there. Gym packed with energy. Lyon County under 300 enrollment in the final 8. That’s what makes high school sports fun.  Glass house you could hear a sneeze from the other side of the gym. Attendance down. No casual fans at mtsu. No fire. It sucks. Boring, snooze fest. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, SavageSpeaks said:

Yes, in my opinion, that’s how it should be. One state champion, one winner, not 6. Just look at the photos at Rupp. 20k people there. Gym packed with energy. Lyon County under 300 enrollment in the final 8. That’s what makes high school sports fun.  Glass house you could hear a sneeze from the other side of the gym. Attendance down. No casual fans at mtsu. No fire. It sucks. Boring, snooze fest. 

The only time MTSU is packed is when local schools are in it.  Look at Hampton, 4-1/2, Memphis teams 3-1/2 hrs away and with gas and ticket prices at $12, not many can come for that, plus watching them on Tue, Wed, wait till Fri for semis. Shoot, I bet with rooms and food, easily 600-750 for 2 fans.  

1 minute ago, Backyardbbq15 said:

The only time MTSU is packed is when local schools are in it.  Look at Hampton, 4-1/2, Memphis teams 3-1/2 hrs away and with gas and ticket prices at $12, not many can come for that, plus watching them on Tue, Wed, wait till Fri for semis. Shoot, I bet with rooms and food, easily 600-750 for 2 fans.  

Hampton 4.5 hours away and half the size brought more fans than MLK 34 minutes down the road. What is your point? 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, SavageSpeaks said:

TN will never go to that model......We are an everybody wins a trophy state.  It's pathetic.

On 3/16/2023 at 4:12 AM, phil24 said:

City is no different. Lol. Recruiting kids from every school in their. district, getting AAU coaches to pay rent for families to transfer to City, bringing in illegal kids from Alabama. You have a case of selective memory it seems. Didn't City get punished by TSSAA a couple years ago for playing an illegal player in football????

City?