Middleton Vs Hampton 3-18-23

Backyardbbq15

55 minutes ago, pujo said:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, GOTURDUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Congrats to you and your Dogs! Middleton has a fine program and proud tradition...we've been district foe's since I was in school, and there's not a more respectful bunch of kids combined with great fans in Tn. Having said that, I have been a Hampton fan since I sat among their fans by chance at the Glass House several years back and felt what I feel at one of our own home games. I wasn't sure until the game started who I'd be rooting for, but I just couldn't help being a Hampton fan today!!!

29 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Congrats to you and your Dogs! Middleton has a fine program and proud tradition...we've been district foe's since I was in school, and there's not a more respectful bunch of kids combined with great fans in Tn. Having said that, I have been a Hampton fan since I sat among their fans by chance at the Glass House several years back and felt what I feel at one of our own home games. I wasn't sure until the game started who I'd be rooting for, but I just couldn't help being a Hampton fan today!!!

Appreciate the support, you can believe these kids and coaches put in the work. Not easy being a Hampton BB player. 

1 hour ago, HonkyNinja12 said:

Robinson got Mr. Basketball. But Buckles got the last laugh, what a tournament from him. Congrats to Hampton solid team with skilled players. 

Buckles got what he was after, other kid was very deserving and  felt bad for him at the end, looked really dejected, make no mistake, we  played to limit him and take our chances with the rest.