Boo Carter to bradley?

On 5/8/2023 at 11:11 PM, football0202 said:

Does anyone know if this is confirmed yet?

Yes, it’s been confirmed that he’s going to Bradley Central (Per me). They are going to be very dangerous next year, especially with former Rhea County transfer and Miami of Ohio quarterback commit Caleb Martin. He’s only a sophomore going into junior this upcoming football season, so Bradley Central will have him for two years. But they have a lot of talent this year, and I think the sky is the limit if they can use it correctly. They can go very far in the playoffs.

1 hour ago, Elias287 said:

Yes, it’s been confirmed that he’s going to Bradley Central (Per me). They are going to be very dangerous next year, especially with former Rhea County transfer and Miami of Ohio quarterback commit Caleb Martin. He’s only a sophomore going into junior this upcoming football season, so Bradley Central will have him for two years. But they have a lot of talent this year, and I think the sky is the limit if they can use it correctly. They can go very far in the playoffs.

Boo Carter transferred in the winter to Brainerd and now again?

His twitter is still Brainerd.  But check out his twitter, 5 star, #1 Athlete in TN, ESPN Top 300.  Tells me Boo Carter is out for 1 person- and that's him.  Don't get me wrong, he is a player and legit with all the accolades he has, but why transfer?  Not sure winning a TEAM state championship is high on his list.  But if it is, then props to him.

TSSAA needs to dig in their heels on this- Kid playing for 3 teams in less than 12 months, doesn't seem right.  And if this happens and they do nothing, open the gates boys, transfer every year in high school.  Form mega teams, just like the current NCAA FBS.

Its BS, it's gonna ruin high school football for the above average high school student athlete.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, GeneralRebel said:

His twitter is still Brainerd.  But check out his twitter, 5 star, #1 Athlete in TN, ESPN Top 300.  Tells me Boo Carter is out for 1 person- and that's him.  Don't get me wrong, he is a player and legit with all the accolades he has, but why transfer?  Not sure winning a TEAM state championship is high on his list.  But if it is, then props to him.

TSSAA needs to dig in their heels on this- Kid playing for 3 teams in less than 12 months, doesn't seem right.  And if this happens and they do nothing, open the gates boys, transfer every year in high school.  Form mega teams, just like the current NCAA FBS.

It’s BS, it's gonna ruin high school football for the above average high school student athlete.

Look, don’t beat the messenger, but I couldn’t agree more. I’m just saying what I’ve heard would be awesome if he stayed at Brainerd and they could actually have some people go to their game maybe without body armor this time. However, my source says he’s not staying and he’s going to Bradley Central, but I’m just the messenger, and I couldn’t agree more with you.

On 5/10/2023 at 2:56 PM, Elias287 said:

I thought he was coming to middle Tn....

On 5/10/2023 at 4:28 PM, GeneralRebel said:

Its BS, it's gonna ruin high school football for the above average high school student athlete.

Boo would not be eligible to play at Brainerd because it is too close to his old school. That's why he transferred to BC 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

There's Maryville's first loss of the season. They don't have anyone that can catch him once he makes it past the line of scrimage.

True I don’t think there’s anybody who can catch up to Boo in the state of Tennessee if he gets an open space. I mean, maybe some track athletes, but I’m talking about football, and Boo can be used in many different ways, including running, passing, and blocking. His blocking is very underrated, and on defense, where they already have one of the best secondary's in 6A, by adding him, they are pushing the best secondary in the state of Tennessee. But if Bradley Central can use their talent correctly, unlike the last probably 3-4 of yours, they can be very dangerous.

3 hours ago, JustinBuck said:

Boo would not be eligible to play at Brainerd because it is too close to his old school. That's why he transferred to BC 

How would he not be eligible to play football this year at Brainerd if he was already cleared and played with them during the basketball season and at state this past year?

1 hour ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

Didn’t he play basketball? If he does end up at Bradley, that team has no excuses not to make a big run in the post season. 

He did and had a stat line in the boys state tournament for Brainerd so don’t know why he wouldn’t be eligible at Brainerd for the Football season.  I don’t think JustinBuck is correct

• Upvote 1