Boo Carter to bradley?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2023 at 8:15 AM, BarneySox2007 said:

There's Maryville's first loss of the season. They don't have anyone that can catch him once he makes it past the line of scrimage.

I tend to agree Mr. Barney. Getting back to the topic at hand, I believe this move makes Bradley the team to beat, at least until the semifinals.

3 minutes ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

They’ve been good the past decade. This team has the potential to be great though. They’ve got some studs. Should be an exciting team to watch.

gotcha.  I didn't look back too far but first round exits the past 2 years doesn't look like the place I would expect one of the best players in the state to land.  just trying to figure that one out.  

18 hours ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

Bradley better make a deep run. Be a shame if they lost before Oakland.

I think it would also be a shame if the Oakland-Maryville semifinal streak comes to an end this year, though I'm sure plenty would disagree with that. It's going to happen eventually and Bradley might just have the team to do it, but I wouldn't ever count Maryville out. Not saying that you are, just saying in general because I do think some folks are writing Maryville off way too soon. 

20 hours ago, chs1984 said:

I tend to agree Mr. Barney. Getting back to the topic at hand, I believe this move makes Bradley the team to beat, at least until the semifinals.

Unfortunately we do not have the athletes we once had at Maryville for some reason with blazing speed to play against the likes of a speed burner unless I get pleasntly surprised this fall. The game against Oakand let the air out of the ballon with a bunch of big supporters and you play ale trying to find someone who wants to even talk about it. After Oakland turned that Gazelle lose on us last year and once he hit the corner then it looked like eleven sloths chasing after it. Don't know if this old boy's heart can take something like that again with this Carter kid officially on board at Bradley.