2021 Powell 5A State Championship

Elias287

3 hours ago, FB123OL said:

Two years later and you are still stuck on "why he really came to Powell."  You seriously need to get a life.  

After Powell beats you this year without Nolan, are you going to be fixated on that as well? 

Haha, no not at all and boy you seem confident. Since you’re so smart, you must have the answers to my questions, so do tell smart guy. 

20 hours ago, strongx said:

Nolan was the best high school player in a generation in Knoxville area. Glad I got to watch him a little. As I think back, maybe Mr Mike Cofer was in the same league, but I dont think he got the attention.

Rudy Stinson was a more athletic version of Walter. 

19 hours ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Upset? Lol not hardly, I just want someone to grow a set a tell why he really came to Powell. Was it a deal struck with UT that ended up going south? Or something else? Because the reasons I gave in my previous comment like I said, No way. And I GUARANTEE it wasn’t a “parental choice of education.”:roflol:

I heard it was because Littons went cheap on their burgers and got away from the home cut fries and opted for frozen boxed fries. What I find comical is a fan of Central upset about recruiting, when Joel was part of the system of implementing the game. Upset? You're still bringing up a kid from 3 years ago and his transfer to Powell. He'll be a Soph in college and you're still talking about his Junior Year of High School. Nolen and Powell living rent free!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JohnnyUtah said:

I heard it was because Littons went cheap on their burgers and got away from the home cut fries and opted for frozen boxed fries. What I find comical is a fan of Central upset about recruiting, when Joel was part of the system of implementing the game. Upset? You're still bringing up a kid from 3 years ago and his transfer to Powell. He'll be a Soph in college and you're still talking about his Junior Year of High School. Nolen and Powell living rent free!

But Hunter's Safety class was very much a needed 9 week elective!  

And I loved Joel.  Great football coach, and a genuinely good guy.  He worked the system, much like some guys are doing now.  

But like I have said, that poster is incapable of rational and reasonable discussion. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JohnnyUtah said:

Junior year, he was there two years? Lol you don’t even know what you’re talking ab. What I find sad more than anything is how you and others try to bring up a man who’s sadly passed and ruin his name. Shame on you

20 minutes ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Junior year, he was there two years? Lol you don’t even know what you’re talking ab. What I find sad more than anything is how you and others try to bring up a man who’s sadly passed and ruin his name. Shame on you

I apologize on the timing of his arrival. He was there one year and is entering his Soph year of College, so adjust your feels to one less year. I'm not shaming his name, it doesn't make it ok because not here. He did what he did, if we want to discuss "don't even know what you're talking about". 

Edited by JohnnyUtah

34 minutes ago, JohnnyUtah said:

I apologize on the timing of his arrival. He was there one year and is entering his Soph year of College, so adjust your feels to one less year. I'm not shaming his name, it doesn't make it ok because not here. He did what he did, if we want to discuss "don't even know what you're talking about". 

What’s funny is you think I’m just a random fan who doesn’t know things, trust me I’m not. But the fact you run his name in the same muck as these other Coches is sad, shows your character. But I stand by what I say and I’ll end this debate. Ultimate answer to the question imo is No, they wouldn’t have won it without Nolan.

34 minutes ago, JohnnyUtah said:

I'm guessing he missed the part about how I said Joel was a great coach and a genuinely good guy.  

And I never said that he did anything wrong.  I said he used the system to his advantage, which is what others are doing now.  Didn't try to ruin his name in any shape, form, or fashion. 

Again, an example of that poster not being able to debate using reasonable and rational thought. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, chsbobcat09 said:

What’s funny is you think I’m just a random fan who doesn’t know things, trust me I’m not. But the fact you run his name in the same muck as these other Coches is sad, shows your character. But I stand by what I say and I’ll end this debate. Ultimate answer to the question imo is No, they wouldn’t have won it without Nolan.

I don't trust you or know  you, so need to pose anything other than a random fan.  No need to end the debate, because it happened, they won. My character is one is honesty, if you can't say Joel was running the same scheme then that says more you letting it slide then it does of me calling it out. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, MurphyCollege said:

HandbookTV hanging on every word bobcat types. That ignore list must not work. What most people don’t know is HandbookTV vouched for John Allen when powell hired him. Just ask the marble city inclusion commissioner. 

So true, he loves to claim he ignores people but knows everything I say. It’s comical really. 

• Upvote 1