Sexual assault Hendersonville lawsuit

Elias287

Couple points worth mentioning. "Two players are facing criminal prosecution"  and  "several student's recorded the incident"   1) There is likely enough evidence via affidavit's by witnesses or Video recording  to criminally prosecute otherwise it would just be an ongoing investigation.  If there is a group of players standing around taping this kind of incident there is a culture issue. 

I noted last year that Hendersonville used the men's bathroom at Blackman as a makeshift locker room  which was not an issue but post scrimmage the restroom was completely destroyed. Many of the parents were upset because they clean the restrooms and it was not like that before the game.  I reached out to the HC in a non-accusatory manner and told him about the situation. I said it would be worth a reminder to always show respect for the field and facilities because you represent a school and perception could be misconstrued as reality." I was told our restroom was disgusting and then dismissed. ... Again culture. 

• Upvote 5

5 hours ago, Blaze45 said:

Couple points worth mentioning. "Two players are facing criminal prosecution"  and  "several student's recorded the incident"   1) There is likely enough evidence via affidavit's by witnesses or Video recording  to criminally prosecute otherwise it would just be an ongoing investigation.  If there is a group of players standing around taping this kind of incident there is a culture issue. 

I noted last year that Hendersonville used the men's bathroom at Blackman as a makeshift locker room  which was not an issue but post scrimmage the restroom was completely destroyed. Many of the parents were upset because they clean the restrooms and it was not like that before the game.  I reached out to the HC in a non-accusatory manner and told him about the situation. I said it would be worth a reminder to always show respect for the field and facilities because you represent a school and perception could be misconstrued as reality." I was told our restroom was disgusting and then dismissed. ... Again culture. 

Everything will work itself out in court. But.. There is a reason the players were allowed to come back to school immediately after the original investigation was completed. 

And… Your restrooms were the most disgusting I have ever seen. PRIOR to the team arriving. There are dozens of parents that can attest to this.

All you had to do was take a look around the stadium at the foot high grass and overflowing trash cans to know that the previous staff didn’t put much stock into facilities maintenance.

Hendersonville has NEVER had issues with respecting other facilities. Yet here we are, the blame is getting passed without truly having any firm evidence.

1 hour ago, CommandoBlood100 said:

Everything will work itself out in court. But.. There is a reason the players were allowed to come back to school immediately after the original investigation was completed. 

And… Your restrooms were the most disgusting I have ever seen. PRIOR to the team arriving. There are dozens of parents that can attest to this.

All you had to do was take a look around the stadium at the foot high grass and overflowing trash cans to know that the previous staff didn’t put much stock into facilities maintenance.

Hendersonville has NEVER had issues with respecting other facilities. Yet here we are, the blame is getting passed without truly having any firm evidence.

Like the time they painted Gallatin’s pressbox in the 80’s or the broken wall in the pressbox from coach’s hitting it after getting beat….never happened right….

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CommandoBlood100 said:

I have been over to your house several times in the last 17 years and from what I remember that crap pile of rocks you have on the visitors side hardly passes as bleachers. Never mind the water that stands 6 inches deep on the farside endzone when it rains .... You can talk about the foot high grass around the fence and take note it was green... something I have never seen on Hendesonville's field. It is perpetually yellow. But from what I recall you didn't have to walk through the "foot high grass"  to get on or off the field. Or to the bleachers or to the restroom that was destroyed. And either you and the dozen's of parents that can attest to the cleanliness or lack of before the team got there must be Houdini, or your Coach was lying when he flat out told me he had to get the restroom unlocked so the players could change. Hmmm I'll hang up and listen offline. 

I also believe it is the Lions club over there that takes care of your stadium, not the school or the staff. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, CommandoBlood100 said:

I was there and they absolutely destroyed the bathrooms during the scrimmage vs Blackman. Nobody is lying 

• Like 1

On 5/18/2023 at 8:01 PM, CommandoBlood100 said:

this ain't a good look... you should wait till the program is cleared before you run your mouth like a crazy person.