Farragut getting a QB transfer?

11 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Maryville may have learned a lesson last year to stay with your home grown QB's Last year the kid from William Blount was a great athlete but coming from there was like being used to driving a Ford Ranger then getting thrown into a Lamborghini.

I didn't really think the QB was the problem.  They were short a lot of positions.

5 hours ago, ILB1999 said:

I didn't really think the QB was the problem.  They were short a lot of positions.

As I have mentioned quite a few times Maryville don't have the athletes they used to have and that showed up real big time it receiver last year. The quarterback as I said is a good athlete but his inexperience running a real offense hurt the young man quite a bit special early in the season. Last year's Maryville team absolutely could not throw the ball long. It was so awful they didn't even waste the time trying and I've never seen anything like that in all my life up there. The Alcoa game we're almost 30 seconds run off the clock because no one knew what to do in the last minute of the game looked like the biggest blunder I have ever seen on that field by Maryville team. All those assistant coaches on the sidelines jumping up and down with all these signals and everyone on the field looking back toward them had to be the most idiotic thing I can ever remember from a Maryville team. Not sure if I even went back to another game up there after that last year and I had season tickets. Let's not joke each other though the big ride which one of my friends that had kids that played the past 10 years said is over.  Long as we have to go through Oakland to get to the championship game has finally come to the end. Now let's hope if you're a Maryville fan that we don't give up more ground to a team in this area or it's really over.

16 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

As I have mentioned quite a few times Maryville don't have the athletes they used to have and that showed up real big time it receiver last year. The quarterback as I said is a good athlete but his inexperience running a real offense hurt the young man quite a bit special early in the season. Last year's Maryville team absolutely could not throw the ball long. It was so awful they didn't even waste the time trying and I've never seen anything like that in all my life up there. The Alcoa game we're almost 30 seconds run off the clock because no one knew what to do in the last minute of the game looked like the biggest blunder I have ever seen on that field by Maryville team. All those assistant coaches on the sidelines jumping up and down with all these signals and everyone on the field looking back toward them had to be the most idiotic thing I can ever remember from a Maryville team. Not sure if I even went back to another game up there after that last year and I had season tickets. Let's not joke each other though the big ride which one of my friends that had kids that played the past 10 years said is over.  Long as we have to go through Oakland to get to the championship game has finally come to the end. Now let's hope if you're a Maryville fan that we don't give up more ground to a team in this area or it's really over.

That's the impressive part, though: when Noah got hurt, me and I'm going to imagine other people gave up on Merriville, but they're back up and running back came through clutch. I'm not going to lie. I didn't think Maryville was going to beat Bearden or Science Hill; they just didn't look complete, especially without Noah. But they did it, and I'm impressed. I don't remember the backup running back's name, which is a shame because he's really good, but whatever his name is, he's a dog.

18 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

LaDue and he is back.

He has D1 offers at this point, correct?  

Just looked at his profile. 

EDIT:

USAFA, a couple of Ivy League schools,  and D1-AA schools have offered. 

He would be a good fit football wise at a Service Academy. 

Edited by HTV

8 hours ago, HTV said:

He has D1 offers at this point, correct?  

Just looked at his profile. 

EDIT:

USAFA, a couple of Ivy League schools,  and D1-AA schools have offered. 

He would be a good fit football wise at a Service Academy. 

I know someone who is one of his mothers best friends and she was telling me last week or so he was getting a lot of offers.. He has great on and off speed which is his greatest asset.