Farragut getting a QB transfer?

On 5/19/2023 at 9:30 AM, HTV said:

Wait, what?  

Thought only Powell and Bearden waded into the transfer portal. 

Must be a mistake. 

ah yes.  of course you posted this.  You think Farragut went out and found this kid and asked him to come to Farragut?  You're accusing Eddie Courtney of the same sort of behavoir as those other coaches?  

This is the part where you should stop talking...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, ILB1999 said:

ah yes.  of course you posted this.  You think Farragut went out and found this kid and asked him to come to Farragut?  You're accusing Eddie Courtney of the same sort of behavoir as those other coaches?  

This is the part where you should stop talking...

The kid was looking for a new home. Nothing on the recruiting front. Everyone knows Beardan and Powell have joined Maryville in the recruiting wars

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, 1OldPatriot said:

The kid was looking for a new home. Nothing on the recruiting front. Everyone knows Beardan and Powell have joined Maryville in the recruiting wars

I’m just curious why he didn’t go to one of those schools, unless it was for his anger & nobody wanted him, but I mean, Bearden, Maryville, and Powell could use a quarterback with his talent. I don’t know about Maryville, but Bearden and Powell could use a quarterback with his talent. Maybe they just didn’t want him, but I don’t know. It seems weird to me that his talent would just get away from betters and go to Farrgut High School.

40 minutes ago, Elias287 said:

I’m just curious why he didn’t go to one of those schools, unless it was for his anger & nobody wanted him, but I mean, Bearden, Maryville, and Powell could use a quarterback with his talent. I don’t know about Maryville, but Bearden and Powell could use a quarterback with his talent. Maybe they just didn’t want him, but I don’t know. It seems weird to me that his talent would just get away from betters and go to Farrgut High School.

Talent has to outweigh the baggage. I guess they didn’t think it did. In fairness, Eddie may be what the kid needs. Not sure the others have that ability

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, 1OldPatriot said:

Talent has to outweigh the baggage. I guess they didn’t think it did. In fairness, Eddie may be what the kid needs. Not sure the others have that ability

True.  In this case.   It don’t.  And the “talent” isn’t there.   It’s hype and 7/7 talent.  Not the same.  

• Sad 1