Is RUCO football overrated?

On 5/22/2023 at 10:49 AM, bbragg said:

Since big Spur slanted everything for KC it has decimated the other teams in Ruco. No other Ruco team has been past the quarters since Blackman and Jennings.

You have to use every excuse for the failings of the school in which you are assigned.  You sound a lot like the Water Boy played by Adam Sandler.  Mama says that Kevin Creasy is da debil......lol!

8 hours ago, Augustus said:

You have to use every excuse for the failings of the school in which you are assigned.  You sound a lot like the Water Boy played by Adam Sandler.  Mama says that Kevin Creasy is da debil......lol!

Augie did I state anything that was not true? No other 6A in Ruco has advanced past the quarters since Blackman in 2013. That would be 10 years. We know you are KC's water, bathtub and cabana boy.

On 5/19/2023 at 2:35 PM, thegreatone36 said:

Back when it was 7AAA there were years where all of those teams at one point or another was making deep runs. Now that all of that talent is mainly going to one school in particular, you see how unbeatable they look in 6A ball. That is what I was telling folks 10 years ago when the select  7AAA team would go play Maryville every year and lose a close matchup in the Semis. The talent was being divided up way more in the Boro across that many schools vs what was getting divided up in Maryville. 

Smyrna, Riverdale, Oakland, Blackman and Siegel all had some really good years at one point or another back then. 

99% agree. Murvil is much smaller than the boro, and lately alcoa has been getting a little more than their share of kids in the area. Some yrs it don’t matter, other yrs it does. 

14 hours ago, strongx said:

99% agree. Murvil is much smaller than the boro, and lately alcoa has been getting a little more than their share of kids in the area. Some yrs it don’t matter, other yrs it does. 

After hearing the rebs complain about the QB position last year, Alcoa sent a QB....be happy. :lol:

On 5/25/2023 at 2:57 PM, bbragg said:

Augie did I state anything that was not true? No other 6A in Ruco has advanced past the quarters since Blackman in 2013. That would be 10 years. We know you are KC's water, bathtub and cabana boy.

If there is a boy on this thread it is definitely you.  Are you still carrying around Kriesky's headsets, clinger? You guys have the best wine in Murfreesboro.  "Why can't I beat Oakland?" Creasy is your daddy!

On 5/22/2023 at 10:49 AM, bbragg said:

Since big Spur slanted everything for KC it has decimated the other teams in Ruco. No other Ruco team has been past the quarters since Blackman and Jennings.

Blackman was in the quarters last year and Riverdale  couldn't make it out of the first round.  Riverdale hasn't sniiffed the quarters since you began working there.

Edited by Augustus
grammar

3 hours ago, Augustus said:

If there is a boy on this thread it is definitely you.  Are you still carrying around Kriesky's headsets, clinger? You guys have the best wine in Murfreesboro.  "Why can't I beat Oakland?" Creasy is your daddy!

Augie we know you wish KC was your daddy. I mean the man crush is really laughable.

3 hours ago, Augustus said:

Blackman was in the quarters last year and Riverdale  couldn't make it out of the first round.  Riverdale hasn't sniiffed the quarters since you began working there.

Augie I said PAST the quarters, in other words semis. The curse of the Spur.

On 5/27/2023 at 9:36 AM, Augustus said:

Water boy get ready for your annual drubbing this year. Maybe Kriesky will let you hold add the high quality H2o to the pre-game meal.

Augie we all know you that you know water. At least what KC's bath water tastes like.