Peabody Softball Coach - Trenton, TN

PeabodyGoldenTide

Peabody has a softball position open.  We have a beautiful field with a huge indoor practice facility the size of half a football field.   We also have a great Athletic Program to support the teams.  We just need the right leader if anyone is interested or knows of anyone qualified.  

Here is a link:

https://trentonssd.mysmarthire.com/jobs/8871.html

1 hour ago, PeabodyGoldenTide said:

Peabody has a softball position open.  We have a beautiful field with a huge indoor practice facility the size of half a football field.   We also have a great Athletic Program to support the teams.  We just need the right leader if anyone is interested or knows of anyone qualified.  

Here is a link:

https://trentonssd.mysmarthire.com/jobs/8871.html

I will gladly take the position. I will also take the Community Involvement Coordinator Position you have open. BPM will bring Milan greatness to Peabody Softball and put you on the path to glory. What could be better than to have BPM, the living-legend of CoachT, leading your program. I will deliver you to heights Peabodians can only dream of. Tell Jacobs to make the call… he has my number. :)

On 5/20/2023 at 5:17 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I will gladly take the position. I will also take the Community Involvement Coordinator Position you have open. BPM will bring Milan greatness to Peabody Softball and put you on the path to glory. What could be better than to have BPM, the living-legend of CoachT, leading your program. I will deliver you to heights Peabodians can only dream of. Tell Jacobs to make the call… he has my number. :)

We need some more people to wreck the salad bar at Majestik. Come on with it.