Milan vs Union Co. AA Championship

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

9 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

I watched the last two innings or so and the home plate umpire fell asleep on about three third strikes in the 8th inning. Milan should have been out of the inning tied 2-2. Neutral announcers were even talking about it. 

You mean those pitches that were a foot outside or the ones the catcher missed and allowed two runs. 

1 hour ago, BelmontRebel said:

You mean those pitches that were a foot outside or the ones the catcher missed and allowed two runs. 

Congratulations to Union County. Just listening and watching the broadcast. Announcers were talking about the strike zone. Hard to see on these phones. 

Edited by pioneer42

2 hours ago, BelmontRebel said:

I wasn’t there so I can’t speak to the strike zone. What I know is that Milan didn’t make the plays when it had to. In the 8th we had them at 2 outs with the bases loaded and score tied 2-2. Earlier in the inning , we had a throw to first that pulled the 1st baseman off the bag. We make that play we are out of the inning unscathed. We didn’t make the plays period. Union Co. capitalized. Great team Union Co. had. Hats off to them. Great season for Milan. Much. respect for my Dawgs. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE
  • Thanks 1