Boyd vs CPA

Guest bucsfootball

All said and done Boyd played a great game and scored better against CPA than Ezell did. Just seeing yall do that was worth my $10.00 and more. And yes I believe Yall would have beaten Ezell if it had been them instead of CPA. For that I would have paid a $100.00 to have seen. Good luck, see yall next season.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you think we care about your state championship trophy? It's four seasons old now. Yall are the only ones who care. If we wanted your state trophy, we would have taken it along with yall's undefeated record back to Chattanooga after the game was over this year. Quit trying to make an idiot of yourself and go to a SP thread.

I got to watch the last 2 playoff games for Boyd (Gordonsville & Cloudland). I'm sorry that I couldn't be at the CPA game, but I did get to watch it on TV. I was extremely impressed with Healy. How much fun is this kid to watch? I understand that there were some calls that not everyone was in agreement with. But how many games have you seen that didn't have calls that you might want to argue.

Watching these kids play with the emotion that was showed on both sides is what make high school football the sport that we all love. The emotion is sometimes what turned a game, not always the talent. Two extremely talented football teams met and unfortunately one had to lose. The lows and highs of emotion is what drives the players and the fans. I don't think anyone could watch this game and not have gotten their money's worth. Congrats to CPA and to Boyd.

bbuc, not only are you blind and wrong about the calls you are wrong about what team I follow most of the time. I told Stevie when he accused me and the guys I talked to about the calls of being "orange and black" that "they" were Red Bank fans. I did not say I was. Like I said I am not the only one and not the first one to comment on the bad calls. I just made an obversation the same as many others who watched the game. My team did not play Boyd in the regular season, but they chewed you up and spit you out in a preseason scrimmage, made you look like a little league team. There was no cockiness that day.

Timmy- What business do you have posting on this thread? You are not a fan of either team, and all you are doing is trying to criticize teams when nobody else but that csense jerk is doing it. Everyone but you two are being nice and congratulating the other team. Make sure your team made it as far before you criticize another one.

sportsguy, SD's coaches have their own issues, like how to coach. Too much talent up there in years past not to have been at least state runners up like you guys, but then again whether you not make the playoffs, lose in first round, or lose the championship, it's all about the same. You still don't have a state title do you?

please refer back to several of the previous statements made in this thread. the state championship game is in the past, us whipping you relentlessly and ruining your undefeated season was in the past, and you winning your state title was in the past (4 seasons, by my count) so why dont you try encouraging your team to do better next year instead of putting down my team.