Jump to content

State of The Program-Trousdale County


Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, railbird81 said:

What is every one hearing? I have heard a few rumors. Can Trousdale bounce back?

There is an awful lot of chatter and not much good lol. Can they bounce back? Absolutely, but not in the immediate future. A few years away. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Cam615 said:

There is an awful lot of chatter and not much good lol. Can they bounce back? Absolutely, but not in the immediate future. A few years away. 

 

3 hours ago, Cam615 said:

You're in the ballpark, depends on if some of the things I'm hearing is correct and what comes next. 

 Is clints boy coming back? what is the bad chatter that your hearing? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, railbird81 said:

Who will get the job? Will it be west or vetetoe? If it's not one of those two who do you think will be our next coach? 

No idea lol, patience and a high work ethic is a necessity, doubt there will be a ton apply, I would think those two would have an inside shot if the job does come available. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, JACKET316 said:

I, personally, hope Coach Satterfield stays here. I know a lot of people aren't fond of him, but he's proven he can win in the playoffs  and knows the game. The past 2 years have been a struggle and the next 2 will also be a struggle, but he will definitely have an opportunity to right the ship if he stays. 

21 hours ago, Cam615 said:

No idea lol, patience and a high work ethic is a necessity, doubt there will be a ton apply, I would think those two would have an inside shot if the job does come available. 

Too both points I do not care if he comes back or not as long as the right hire is made. We need people around here that know what it means to be a yellow jacket. no more people from the out side. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, railbird81 said:

Too both points I do not care if he comes back or not as long as the right hire is made. We need people around here that know what it means to be a yellow jacket. no more people from the out side. 

B satt is from the inside so I don’t know if that should be the main criterion 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

Announcements


×
  • Create New...