James vs. Leen

BHD

Guest 1moretime

TikeG, Great post! I agree with you that it will be a good match. Both of these guys are very good wrestlers. Kyle shows what a stud he is by not dropping to 112 because he thinks he can win at 119. You have to admire Kyle for his guts. I still think that Shawn will win, but it should be a good match. Good luck to both wrestlers.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it could be a good match. the only way cordell can win is if he scores first. he knows how to keep a lead. but if kyle scores first it could be a blow out. remember what brown did to shawn last year. he majored him. imagine what kyle would do if he turns it on. i think if kyle wins it will be 12-4. if shawn wins 3-2. but i would say 90% chance kyle will win.

Rabbit, just in case you forgot, they also wrestled a double overtime match in the State duals. Pretty far from a blowout that day.

Knowing Steve Henry, I'm sure that he tried to teach you a little humility back in your day. Remember, all the confidence in the world doesn't change that it has to be settled on the mat, not here. Anything can happen. Just ask Jordan Leen, or Zac Dailey.

It's in Winder Georgia, north east of Atlanta. Good tournament, teams from Wisconsin, Penn., Florida, South Carolina and Georgia in a 19 team field.

The team from Florida awsome; their 119 pounder, Jason Robbins, was head and shoulders the best in the tournament. He beat Parker 4 - 0 in the finals. Evidently he is the real deal, from what I heard he is in the middle of his 3rd undefeated season and a 2-time state Champion.

[Edited by RMC on 12-30-02 11:16A]

mobee, first off kyle got beat 4-2 in overtime, not 4-0. and kyle has beaten him twice. you might want to get your scores right there pal. yea i did spend a lot of time with shawn, and i still would if he was closer, but i work with kyle every summer all summer long, and durning the high school season everytime i have a chance. it has nothing to do with the move to bradley me not working with shawn. he knows he is welcome to come practice at soddy anytime he wants. shawn is a great wrestler and i knew he would be, but i have worked with kyle for the last few years really hard along with my brother and i'll pull for kyle no matter what. as long as shawn aint wrestling kyle i want shawn to win every match. he is not just a good wrestler shawn is also a good kid, and i have nothing bad to say about him. i just dont think he can beat kyle in a wrestling match anymore. i know he did when they were freshman, but i dont think it will ever happen again, but anything is possible in wrestling. i love shawn and his family and his move to bradley has nothing to do with anything. i coach soddy and shawn understands that and he knows he is welcome anytime.