Clinton grade changing scandal

45 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

Not even close, changing over 1000 grades?  Head coach changing grades to keep players on the field?  Not the same.  They will give Lieutenant Flip Flops the "Opportunity to resign"  right after graduation if not before.  

Negative, the juvenile court judge blew the whistle.  Clinton admin, teachers and coaches started this fire.  Been going on for 4 years now according to Jones, one of the teachers that was fired.  This is truly pathetic.  

The Dragon Wagon is #### up in the ditch down on highway 61 down there near The Spur.  Reap what you sew. 

Could be wrong just too small of a town for word to be spread. 
AC didn’t get a reward school achievement and Clinton did. My guess is that started it 

35 minutes ago, HTV said:

Yeah. AC brass walked in to the building at Clinton and suggested that the principal start changing grades. 

Honesty, the notion that anybody at AC was involved is just idiocy. 

The ones who are hurt most are the kids who weren't involved in the cheating, but still are being penalized by college admission decisions and scholarship consideration simply because they went to a school that was involved in such a scandal. 

My guess is the teachers started talking about it and it got out. Those teachers that are fired are sure singing like birds now. Wouldn’t shock me if they were talking about it before. 
I don’t know how Keith hasn’t had to resign yet 

8 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

My guess is the teachers started talking about it and it got out. Those teachers that are fired are sure singing like birds now. Wouldn’t shock me if they were talking about it before. 
I don’t know how Keith hasn’t had to resign yet 

It won't be long now, he gone.  

20 hours ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

Could be wrong just too small of a town for word to be spread. 
AC didn’t get a reward school achievement and Clinton did. My guess is that started it 

That’s not true at all!  AC got the reward school thing a few months before Clinton did.

On 5/15/2024 at 4:48 PM, HTV said:

Over 1000 grades were changed, according to my source.  

According to the WYSH article its over 1000 grades in the last 4 months!!  This whole thing allegedly has been going on for 4 years so there’s no telling how many grades have been changed over that time.

This is the biggest explosion in Clinton since someone blew the high school up with a 100 sticks of dynamite back in the fall of 1958 on a Sunday Morning. I've never heard of a cheating ring like this in high school and wouldn't be surprised what happens next. I hate this for any of the fans and kids because it seems like in any penalty situation it's them that end up paying the price grown adults that know better done and are long gone from the situation they caused. Sort of like going to jail for something one of your parents did.

12 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

This is the biggest explosion in Clinton since someone blew the high school up with a 100 sticks of dynamite back in the fall of 1958 on a Sunday Morning. I've never heard of a cheating ring like this in high school and wouldn't be surprised what happens next. I hate this for any of the fans and kids because it seems like in any penalty situation it's them that end up paying the price grown adults that know better done and are long gone from the situation they caused. Sort of like going to jail for something one of your parents did.

All it means is real Clinton players will be playing again in the near future, but that will results in more losses.