Clinton grade changing scandal

19 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

Remember when 92 got a call from the coaches wife telling him to stop criticizing ole Flip Flops?  Said it was hurting his feelings.  Can't make this stuff up.  What a circus.  That may have been it for 92, probably the last loyal fan left.  

No way?!! What an embarrassment as a coach. Why even look on here and then have your wife call. 
Lt. Flip Flops is a bigger joke than I thought. 

1 hour ago, oridgecat said:

Remember when 92 got a call from the coaches wife telling him to stop criticizing ole Flip Flops?  Said it was hurting his feelings.  Can't make this stuff up.  What a circus.  That may have been it for 92, probably the last loyal fan left.  

I wouldn’t blame him a bit for finding another team. 

20 hours ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

Hearing that Keith is fired

He Gone. I called this meltdown at the beginning of last football season.  It was just a matter of time before the wheels fell off the Dragon Wagon.  I knew it wouldn't end well, but I did not expect this dumpster fire.  Unfortunately it is a black eye on the entire state of Tennessee and public education.

Edited by oridgecat
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, oridgecat said:

He Gone. I called this meltdown at the beginning of last football season.  It was just a matter of time before the wheels fell off the Dragon Wagon.  I knew it wouldn't end well, but I did not expect this dumpster fire.  Unfortunately it is a black eye on the entire state of Tennessee and public education.

You are 100% correct that this is a "BLACK EYE" on public education in the State of Tennessee.  According to my father who is well into his 80's academic cheating has been happening in the public schools across the State of Tennessee since the early 1940's.

10 hours ago, oridgecat said:

Everyone in Clinton knew that they sold out to win at all cost. The Clinton community saw what coach Keith was doing bringing in players. They knew something fishy was happening but was holding their breath that the dam didn’t break. Unfortunately, it broke big time.  There’s a reason the principal resigned as soon as this broke, he knew what was about to come out and no doubt he was involved in the grade changes by pressuring the credit recovery teachers. I’m sure he was feeling the pressure of meeting graduation rate plus he wanted football to win. The Clinton football program felt the pressure to win in football especially with the success the school across the bridge was having.  I’m sure Clinton always felt like they had to measure up to AC.  I’m sure there is some fine teachers and staff at Clinton High School, but unfortunately the greed and jealously sunk the ship at Clinton High School and the football program. It will take years to shake this situation and move forward. The next head coach will have a nightmare to fix and try to undo the damage.  I bet the coach will try to burn it to the ground on his way out. He knows the whole story along with principal who resigned. Staff members careers were shattered because of this.  Best of luck, to Clinton High School as they move forward. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Clinton fans can only wait and set idle while the school is being drug through the mud and trying to figure out when they have finally hit the bottom.

thumbnail - 2024-05-22T211922.894.jpg

Oh my......

• Like 1