Winds of Change Blowing in Trousdale.

4 hours ago, biggest said:

Keep Josh Hackett name outta your mouth....

He won’t got anywhere he has it made in h20 he prob makes almost what a head coach in t c makes plus there’s not as much pressure there everyone is a use to the losing there. I say he will be there for many years just waiting for Webster to leave…

1 hour ago, wiz08 said:

He won’t got anywhere he has it made in h20 he prob makes almost what a head coach in t c makes plus there’s not as much pressure there everyone is a use to the losing there. I say he will be there for many years just waiting for Webster to leave…

Agree on the losing part. Old tradition in Watertown! 

I don’t kno the move in coaches but if I had my guess Gregory , Eden , maybe west if he gives up jr high… what about the Timberlake guy? Is he a teacher? He looks like he would be big on discipline and old time football I’ll never forget watching them guys in the day.. 

14 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Shoulders from Macon co.  A creasy protege. Has the best coached team in the area as of late. Not much shot to win a state title at Macon but could very well be a contender with the talent coming up through the peewee and junior high ranks in TC I hear. He my dark horse candidate. trousdale co fans could also brag to their neighbors that they talked their best coach into coming to TC on a year of such high expectations at Macon co. My dark horse candidate 

Would be a great name and great hire but Macon has no pressure at all I just don’t see who would want to deal with the mess in tc. I live in Macon I would hate hate hate to lose shoulders lol

On 5/18/2024 at 2:42 AM, Yellowstone said:

It is time for the return…..

On 5/18/2024 at 5:30 AM, Yellowstone said:

The Sheriff knows

Which luminary shall reprise the mantle to helm Trousdale County's football endeavors? Shall it be the venerable Waggoner, Barker, or the illustrious Creasy? Might Clint grace us anew in the capacity of coach? Pray, to which sheriff doth your discourse pertain? Should it be the distinguished Ray Russell, his acumen is indeed noteworthy.

On 5/18/2024 at 7:11 AM, MP2023 said:

Shoulder not going to the #### show .   Macon will name the score this year.

Pray, what manner of BBQ shoulder doth thou make mention of? Doth "Macon" denote a seasoning thou employeth upon thy shoulder? What, pray tell, is the rationale behind the obfuscation of profanity? Verily, CoachT shall not look favorably upon such an act.

On 5/17/2024 at 4:45 AM, GWAVE1 said:

They have been needing a change over there.  Program has gone way down.  

Might I inquire whether Gallatin has ever wielded significance worthy of consideration? I am inclined to redirect your focus towards matters more pressing, such as the welfare of your own football team, rather than ours. It is not without reason that you refrain from arranging future encounters with us.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Wingback08 said:

Which luminary shall reprise the mantle to helm Trousdale County's football endeavors? Shall it be the venerable Waggoner, Barker, or the illustrious Creasy? Might Clint grace us anew in the capacity of coach? Pray, to which sheriff doth your discourse pertain? Should it be the distinguished Ray Russell, his acumen is indeed noteworthy.

Clint and Blake sitting at home right now after Sunday service having a family discussion.   Pork Chops and Greens on the menu, and maybe some cookies and milk for a snack later.  

Clint probably told him he sucked and ruined the legacy, and would be right.  

The next HC sits in MJ, but wears blue, JMO.

Edited by Yellowstone