Winds of Change Blowing in Trousdale.

On 5/25/2024 at 3:56 PM, TCVeritas said:

That is exactly what has happened. Only administrator opening at this time is Middle School Assistant Principal 

Do you reckon this action demonstrates sound judgment? Whom do you propose as the most fitting candidate to assume the esteemed position of assistant principal at the middle school?

21 hours ago, Sidelinehustler said:

Several people got what they wanted. Personally, I’m not sure it was a good thing for the program. I know whoever the brave soul is that accepts this job better buckle up.

I do think it was a good decision for Blake Satterfield. 

In my humble assertion, I find it imperative to clarify that my personage was not among those counted. Regrettably, the departure of Coach Blake Satterfield did not augur well for the program's trajectory. It is with a tempered sense of admiration that I regard the individual of fortitude who dares to embrace this challenging mantle, for they shall undoubtedly encounter formidable obstacles in their quest to satisfy the less discerning denizens of Hartsville. May the fates smile upon Blake Satterfield in his forthcoming endeavors.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Biggameburt said:

Letting B Satt go was probably the worst possible thing TC could do. Had a proven HC who gave his all to the program…now they’re left with scraps. If you make the bed, you better sleep in it…

The lamentable departure of the esteemed coach, orchestrated by certain board members whose intellectual acumen leaves much to be desired, is a matter of grave concern. It is worth noting that these individuals, paradoxically invested in overseeing the educational welfare of others while opting for homeschooling for their own progeny, have effectively precipitated this regrettable outcome. One can only surmise that the repercussions of their actions will reverberate for an extended period, casting a pall over their respective tenures. Such consequences are indeed a cross they shall bear.

• Upvote 1

On 5/27/2024 at 8:03 PM, Wingback08 said:

Do you reckon this action demonstrates sound judgment? Whom do you propose as the most fitting candidate to assume the esteemed position of assistant principal at the middle school?

There are a few qualified candidates teaching in the middle school with the necessary qualifications.  BJ West was a former principle, Coach Cothron has his endorsements I believe, and would be a great choice IMO, Mrs. Belcher has every endorsement possible and is a great teacher. I believe there is another person or two that I’m forgetting that has the necessary qualifications to apply. The middle school is a great school with little turnover, so I hope it come from someone inside that building 

1 hour ago, VictoryFormation said:

How will Satterfield do as DC at Upperman?

That defense just got a little bit better. He’s a great coach in my opinion. 

TC proved how dumb they are again by running this guy out of town!

Edited by H2Oman

51 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

That defense just got a little bit better. He’s a great coach in my opinion. 

TC proved how dumb they are again by running this guy out of town!

The prevailing cognitive aptitude within this particular jurisdiction appears to be somewhat lacking in comparison to the broader spectrum of intellectual capacities. While acknowledging his remarkable prowess as a coach, it is regrettable that certain individuals harbored animosity towards him from the inception of his tenure. Perhaps at this juncture, the vociferous member of the board could consider relinquishing their position, given that their primary objective has ostensibly been fulfilled.