Ezell Harding " A Long Season"

12to18touchdown

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Investigation? I know that there are players that already regret not playing. One year, two years, five years down the road, probably all will regret not playing their senior season. Right now there will be losses, probably a lot of losses, but there is some very good young talent there, so don't worry yourself about an investigation, Columbo. Better to have players that want to play than ones that try out and make the team only to quit because they don't like to run!

You know what they say, Its a long way from the top to the bottom, Long season is an understatement, whats up I hear the players ( also some of the decissons made not to play were made by parants) will not play for the coach that is there now. Is he that hard to work with, Why ? any feedback :confused:

Sportsfan, It better to have talented senior leadership than not to have any leadership at all. what is the problem when juniors and seniors will not play for their team. I hear some grumbling that kids on the team will not play next year. "WHAT'S THE PROBLEM" SOME THINK THERE SHOULD BE A THROUGH INVESTIGATION. "INVESTIGATION" "INVESTIGATION"

I would love to see AJ, Antoine and Austin playing this year. I think that they would win the district, and go far in the state, but that is not going to happen, so you play with what you've got. In 1999, it was a talented group with Julian, Eric, JP, Antoine, AJ and Austin as well as a few others. They developed into a very good team, though I believe they had to forfeit some games to an eligibility question. In '00 and '01, they finished second in the State, now with JP, Eric and Julian gone, the others don't want to play. The running remark had nothing to do with them, it was another player.

Ezell's loss to Radnor is not a big one, the team has only practiced for two weeks and had no scrimmages and they start one senior, three sophmores and a freshman. As for Owens and Blackburn, if they returned I would see it as a two man show instead of five. The game I saw last night was the first game I have seen in a few years that actually showed 5 players working together as one. In '98 Ezell won state without any players even getting D-1 scholarships shows that a team effort is better than individual efforts. I guarantee Ezell will suprise people this year. Good luck.

Ezell's loss to Radnor is not a big one, the team has only practiced for two weeks and had no scrimmages and they start one senior, three sophmores and a freshman. As for Owens and Blackburn, if they returned I would see it as a two man show instead of five. The game I saw last night was the first game I have seen in a few years that actually showed 5 players working together as one. In '98 Ezell won state without any players even getting D-1 scholarships shows that a team effort is better than individual efforts. I guarantee Ezell will suprise people this year. Good luck.