Ezell, fire your coach!

ezfan

If Burnette couldn't bring home the gold the past two seasons with all the talent he had playing for him at Ezell, who could possibly think he can coach his team to a win this season. The game against Radnor Baptist was an embarassment to the Eagles. Many are saying that they would rather have players with good attitudes - those guys who decided not to play are great kids with great attitudes. Maybe someone needs to find out why they would want to give up their senior seasons (if not for (D-1) commitments to football next season.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by Tenntex:

Ezell and burnett deserve each other, Please do not break up such a good situation, Lets see what kind of coach he is when he has no race horses. We will be watching :x

Haters are always out there and you my friend are one. Every school has up and down years this will be a down one next yeaar who knows. They have won alot of games under Brunette he cant be all bad. He has had some good talent but thats not gonna be a problem for long.

Recruiting time right around the corner.

Chakra,

Who is Ezell looking at picking up ? I hear there are some 5th graders in Bellvue looking for a good education and they aren't bad hoopster either ! Just poking fun man. Good luck to Ezell this season. From the sounds of it, they may take a lil dose of there own medicine.

The problem each of the last two years appeared to be one thing. Coaching!!!

The athletic director over there needs to take a hard look at Chris Burnette and can him. Oh wait, that will take a self analysis. Guess it won't happen after all.

Sounds like some lean years coming up to me.

First of all the game against Radnor was not an embarassment for Ezell at all. They have only had practice for two weeks and no scrimmage games, so this was there first game against anyone other them themselves, and they started one senior, three sophmores and a freshman. And to bring up the return of Blackburn and Owens. This year would be a two man show if they returned, instead of the usual five. And if u let a "bad" coach bring u down enough to the point of just not playing at all then u were never committed in the first place. The game I saw last night showed me that Ezell this year plays a very structured "team" basketball not individuals. I Guarantee Ezell will suprise many of u this year

I'm just curious, what is it about Burnette that makes him a bad coach. It seems as though all you do is put him down. Why do so many people dislike him? I don't know him personally but he seem's like a good guy. Ramsey is not at Ezel anymore so quit making comparisons. Lets just sit back and see what DCA and Ezel do against each other on the floor. It's seem's that you have more of a personal motive to bash Burnette, because he replaced your buddy Ramsey. He's not Ramsey he's Burnette so get over it.

I don't know about that Nate. Several of those guys would have never made it through a season with Ramsey because he required discipline. Burnette tried to be their friend instead of their coach and it didn't work. Presley runs a MUCH more structured, disciplined program than Chris. I just don't think a couple of those guys (I won't name them since it doesn't matter) would have been able to handle it. What do you think would have happened if they would have talked back to Presley the way they did Burnette? :D;);)