Giles county basketball

nuttinbutnet

This is for the people that are doubting GCHS, They are a great group of guys that do play together but do not show off, People that say they are showing off must just be jealous that they can't do it. And as for their coaches they do a wonderful job beginning with the freshman, JV.,and the varsity. Any school would be lucky to have either of the coaches. GOOD LUCK TO GCHS THIS YEAR!!!!

bwall give it up!!! i didnt even jump i let him throw it down, i mean dang who didnt know he was going to!!we are better than what we showed over there.yea i had a whole five points better than none huh.so i had a off night that was the least i had scored all year. Try to oo a little louder next time at our place it doesnt hurt anything.Giles yall have a great team keep up the work, as for bwall start focusing on baseball. :D

Luke - I was at the game the other night and was wondering why they boo'd you everytime you touched the ball ? I've watched you guys play before, and ya'll did not play as well as you are capable of playing. Nonetheless, Giles is just in another league. Regardless, I like your attitude and hope you continue to let senseless critism go and keep playin' hard. Good luck guys.

For the other post - Giles County has 5 or 6 players that can dunk, none with the ease of 34 though. As stated above though, dunking doesn't mean a lot.

Bwall- the booing didnt bother me the way everyone is saying it did,i just couldnt get anything to fall. i know it was all in the game.I guess the reason they booed me is b/c they all know me from baseball really good, or either they dislike me alot :D .It will be a closer game next time hopefully, best of luck giles county, and also bwall and ryan.