D-B 53 GREENEVILLE 50

ArtVandalay

I want to know, Coach Duncan said that his team was much better than Science Hill and that the refs were the only ones to beat them. Then, he loses again on a buzzer beater to a team who lost to the same Toppers he is supposed to be better than. I think all the teams are neck and neck and that a game between them can go either way. I don't think Coach Duncan ever lost a game in his mind. And if his team is SOOOO much better than others, then why does it come down to a buzzer beater and close games?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Coach Duncan. I mean that's really all I can say. That man always thinks his teams are better than others. Greeneville has a very good team, no doubt about that. I firmly believe SH and DB are better though and until Greeneville can consistently beat them I will continue to believe that. I think Coach Duncan wants to be thought of as one of the top coaches in East TN at a top program......he wants Greeneville to be a SH or DB. Too bad the man has no class and shows that. He always makes up excuses why his team loses....the man just can't except defeat. He's a POOR LOSER and that's all it boils down to.