Daniel Boone Trailblazers

Guest Boone2345

Guest Boone2345

WOW, my Boonies are off to a better start than anyone but me imagined. The Arby's was a little rough on them but they stayed tough throughout. Ploucha is becoming the man just like I said and Snyder is leading his team toward the promise land. They battle with teams when others say they are undermanned and outclassed. But let me ask you, if they do that continually, can it really be said that they are undermanned and outclassed anymore? I would like anyone's opinion and predictions for the Boone vs. Science Hill and DB games.

In my opinion, Ploucha will tear both of them apart and Snyder will again show how his knowledge carries his team.

I've got to hand it to you, Boone is having a better than usual season, but look at the conference. Only Science Hill and DB have decent teams this year. And they have excellent teams. I do not see Boone even getting close to both DB and Science Hill's run-n-gun style.

I have never seen this Ploucha play but I doubt one person on a slow un-athletic team can beat a team with 15 athletes like Science Hill.

Boone is doing pretty good so far but they've played NOBODY. Science Hill has beaten DB,Greeneville(2),Rhea County,Clinton,Elizabethton, and they played very well at the Arby's. DB has also won some tough games against tough teams. I'm sorry but Boone is not in the same class as SH and DB. SH is not as good as they've been in years past but they are still better than Boone. I honestly do not see Boone being able to hang with SH or DB. SH and DB just have too much talent for Boone. Both SH and DB run a very fast paced game and have a lot of depth. This will kill Boone.

Guest Boone2345

I beg to differ. Boone has continually done what it takes to slow the game down and keep it close with DB and Science Hill. This year they are not only going to slow it down, but now they have the talent to put the game away. Coaching will get them to the end, but it is up to the players to bring home the win. And with players like Ploucha, they sure look to bring more quality wins to the Trailblazer program.