Fairview High's New Team 2003 Good or Bad

Dand84

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. I thought Mr Nick was being pretty respectful initially. But the importjak got smart with him.

Don't worry about it. The importjak thinks he's an expert on everything. He even says he's an internation ref.

Also, thanks cause I've never heard of Fairview either. But good luck this season Fairview. Hope your new coach is successful

Guest copamundial

Are you serious? You actually want us to believe that college coaches are talking to a sophomore at FAIRVIEW? I know where Fairview is but more than that I know Fairview's soccer program. So don't go blowing smoke.

If you're that good, when was the last time Fairview had a winning season? OK, no pressure. When was Fairview's last win? Let's see, you're a college prospect who has never won a game?

And you're going to drop me "like a bad habit." Is that the kind of defense you played last year against Page when they drilled you 15-0 in two games and Columbia Academy outscored your by about 20-2 IN ONLY TWO GAMES.

I can't wait to see you this spring. I might even come to watch you play. Course I might not be able to get a seat because the bleachers will be filled with college coaches. Not!

Imported jacket why are you so antagonistic? First so you don't ask I graduated a couple of years ago and I don't play now except indoor. But College coaches DON'T go see many High School games and they don't go see sophomores in High School and especially from a school that hasn't posted a winning record. Now I am not trying to argue just give you facts. My brothers and I played in college and we know the system and most coaches and it just doesn't happen. You can defend your talent by showing everyone on the field but on this web page it was designed for serious conversation about the high school soccer world. As far as knocking all these guys who disagree with you on their butt as you said you would do, remember this is the soccer page not the Rugby page and besides if you are as good as you claim we will all hear about you. A great player carries the ball to the field and lets it do the talking. Relax, if you are as young and as good as you say you are, you'll have your chance and we will all be talking about that young star from Tennessee. I do wish you luck and hope you have a great season....... Copamundial, I read you all the time and you amaze me how much you know about all the teams, coaching, scores, past records...You should be on the radio or are you a sports writer?? Anyway I enjoy you!!!!!! ;):):):)