Fairview High's New Team 2003 Good or Bad

Dand84

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well dcunit i just want to say this is a new team this year and who cares how many seniors you have returning because we have seniors returning also and a ton of new good players and returniong players that didn't get to play last year for certin reasonss. u just better prepare yourselves and anticipate a extreamly hard game that fairview kills yall

jaket18 will you answer the questions? How does a high school sophomore ref high school games? When did you earn FIFA certification?

Let˜s see, it was posted somewhere that you were outscored about 2-35 in only four games last year? Come on, who did you beat? You must really be good if you play on a team like that. And college coaches filling your seats? I˜m sure all college coaches are looking for players from teams that win one game a year but have players that can knock opponents on their butts. With a rep like that, you might want to skip Indiana or Duke and go directly to Ajax or Real Madrid. At least there you won˜t have to write English. Seriously dude, try ˜spellcheck.˜

Can you spell loser? From your previous posts, probably not!

hold up their david!! you know good and well you don't have college scouts looking at you. hate to break it to you but your not one of the top 5 guys on your team. i know taylormad and dand84 can play but u showed me nothing last year. all you ever do is whine and complain. so don't get on here and talk smack until you grow some. your not even the best player in your class so keep working hard. good luck jackets!!

Guest copamundial

OK jaket18. With your record it looks like you need Bora Mulotinovich with you. Come on - try writing in English.

If your coach hears about your trash talking, YOU could have a short season. In fact, somebody should copy some of your posts and mail them to the English teachers at Fairview. I'm sure they'd be very pleased to read how well some of their students are doing.

Ok, i think fairview has a lot of potential to be a decent, winning team this season. the players are really pumped about it, and the new coach as far as i can tell is going to work out well.

but the team is going to have to work out a lot of things with themselves. the team is very divided. everyone's always bagging on each other, even here in the boards. that will prevent the team from playing together well in games.

next, not everyone is as focused as they should be. too many people are on the team for kicks, no pun intended. they just want the training for football. they need to realize that well, soccer is better than football for one(no offense)and next that soccer is the sport at the time and that should be all they're thinking about. there are a few that are really dedicated to the sport in every way they can be. maybe once these problems are worked out the team will start performing at a much newer, much better level.

man you are a disgrace to our school man. you wanna come on here and act like you are ronaldo or somebody. your a nobody right now. once you have proven something to everyone then you can talk. i have seen you play and you haven't impressed me one bit. i will be at some of your guys games and we will see what you have. you talk about the jerk you had as a coach last year, he dedicated his time to you guys and that's how you want to treat him, if he wanted to he could have rejected the job and you could of been sitting home. so you need to grow up some. as for harpeth coming on here dissing fairview. we already beat you guys in football this year and we will make it a sweep in the rest of the sports.

hey dbeckham i am glad someone shows us some respect on these boards. and it isn't trash talk either so that is good for a change i agree completly with you that we have a ton of potential we just have to get soome things striaght first

[Edited by Dand84 on 1-20-03 10:18P]

Yes, where did all those wonderful posts go? I miss them a little bit. Oh importedjaket my coach said if you want we will scrimmage you all. So if you can get your coach to scrimmage and you are not scared. We can see how good you really are, and if you really attract college recruiters. I go to McMinn County which is in Athens, TN. :o