Cheerleading!!

2sweet4u

William Blount cheerleaders are awesome this year. Led by captain Katie Irwin, she practicaly coaches the team. Most of the WB students just go to the games just to watch the cheerleaders. These girls probably work harder than the basketball team. They have also shown great support to the football team.

• 4 weeks later...

I think mostly that cheerleaders are doing a really great job. They can help get the crowd going in basketball & football. What I really can't stand is "cheerleaders" for wrestling. They are noisy and I don't know of too many wrestling cheerleader who cheer to the crowd for crowd participation. They just sit and pound on the mat. Now, i must admit that I saw Soddy Daisy and Bradley Central wrestling cheerleaders "warm up the crowd" before the State Duals and I was highly impressed. Other than that, I truly think the wrestling team would be better off without them.

And hey, that is just my opinion, and as they say, I am entitled to it.

Guest badboy32

hi i am a guy who helps out with the cheerleaders during the season and i am also a crowd sturrer upper and i am looking for alot of different ladies so write me at JIMMY_COOL2@HOTMAIL.COM