KINGSPORT DB INDIANS

ArtVandalay

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DBballfan

DB fans come on out and support our Indians tonight! I expect them to play awesome as usual as long as they play as a team. Sometimes we don't know how to pass the ball. We need to look under down low at our posts Thomas Harrison (Big T, I was informed) and JWoo.Seth and Henry(Hawk) sometimes hog it. So as long as we play team ball we'll scalp em!

*DB Fan*

Roll Tribe Roll!!

Countdown to the Vikings 20th Loss of the season is under way!! It won't be long now!! About 3-1/2 hours and the Indians will in action again. Dale Burns, get ready for a bad one, the Indians are FOCUSED!!

Good Luck SH, we want the Final game to be DB vs SH, just like you do!!

Can't Stop The Chop

Chop Chop!! :)

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE D-B AND ? IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME ON FRIDAY. TN HIGH AIN'T GOT NOTHING, BUT STAY FOCUSED AND KEEP THE TEAM PLAY, INDIANS. KEEP BLOCKING, STEALING, AND SLAMMIN' JWOO!! AND, OF COURSE, KEEP UP THAT HIGH PERCENTAGE FREE THROW SHOOTING! ROLL *** TRIBE *** ROLL!! :D:D

Giddy Up Indians!! Focused. Took care of business. All attention on the Vikings and that is what you had to do.

Way to go Indians!! Defense was superb! Offense was clicking. Wootten (16pts), Harrison and Lamon (Man Child) Williams 12 pts) dominated the paint. Too bad for you Subway!! Jervis knocked down 4 3's (14 pts) Sa weet play, Tribe. Defense held Bristol to 17 2nd half points.

Set's up the Game we have been waiting for. Stay focused Indians. 1 Game at a time and that is SH. They get full attention, and again, that means 1 thing for the Hill, trouble, big trouble.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!! :o

[Edited by ArtVandalay on 2-26-03 8:38P]

Guest BleacherRef

Way to go Indians!! Great Indians fan turnout....let's rock the place on Friday!!!!! Hats off to the whole team for a great effort.......hats off to the cheering section for letting the guys hear you in the stands.....they'll need to know you're there on Friday, too!!!

The Toppers looked weak tonight...if they'd only have had 5 on the court instead of 8, it would have been a good game. So difficult to play a lopsided game (way to hang as long as you did South).

Kingdapimp and Cdiddy....guess us "old timers" don't know the tribe language you speak.....my sincere apology.

Stay focused Tribe and as always:

Roll~~~~~~~~~Tribe~~~~~~~~Roll

The Tribe is right at home in Freedom Hall!! We will own that little place Friday night. Injin's everywhere. DB will blow the "TOP" off that place!! Chop Chop.

It will be a great sight to see when DB is crowned "KING OF THE HILL" again in District 1. Bonus... We will get to be crowned "KING OF THE HILL" again in the Region, in our home away from home, Freedom Hall.

How about that reffin' job in the 1st half?? What a joke. I don't know of 2 good refs in East Tn. The best ref's I know set in the Bleachers!! But C MO had a little halftime chat with the players and they responded by blowing the Vikings out in the 3rd qtr. Sent those snob Bristolites home a little early. Porter was huffin' and puffin' by the 4th qtr.

Great game Tribe: Chop Chop to:

Azmar Blye (got to rest alot, take it easy on that knee, we will need you down the road)

Joey Blackwell (hit the 1st shot of the game to get us started)

Jarrod Wootten (led the team in points, hit some nice jumpers, good D)

Thomas Harrison (Board work and good paint play, great D on Porter)

Seth Jervis (set 'em up and knocked 'em down)

Lamon Williams (keep playin' like that and maybe WJHL11 News will stop calling you Dustin. By the way, they will learn who you are!!)

Henry Williams (tough game, but I know you play your best when we need it the most)

Jeff Morrison ( good min. in the 2nd half)

Everybody played and everybody contributed!!

Next game... Friday, @ home (lol) Bring your Tom Tom's Injin Fans. Let's make some noise and take some scalps!!

Can't Stop The Chop

Chop Chop!! :)

Friday night is not going to settle this fight. Barring a mejor letdown, DB and Johnson City will play in the regional finals. I wish they could see them play. I wish I could have seen Dale cry last night as his team got handled. Not much gave me as much pleasure in high school as beating those babies from Bristol and lsiten to their fans and players cry. My senior year was the best when they had a big lead on us at the half in the first round and we came back and spanked them. One of the highlights of my prep career.

Put it in the Bank. Art's ****pick of the week:

Kingsport Dobyns-Bennett Indians: 68

SH 58

It will be an electric atmoshpere in Freedom Hall, with the plug getting pulled on the toppers!! Here are some reasons why DB will dominate (again) and defeat the toppers:

1 -DB Team Depth (Most Depth in Region 1)sure SH will send 5 new players in at a time. And DB loves it when they do, cause we eat up the 2nd group. Try spreading them out and we will eat up both groups!

2 -DB Balance Scoring Offense (only team in Region 1 with 5 players who avg. scoring double figures)

3 -DB Coach - C MO (Best Coach in Region 1)

4 -DB Team Talent (Best Talent in Region 1, ask Dale Burns, he said so and said "without question" the most talent of any team in the area)

5 -SH has no inside game, at least not against the Indians in the previous 2 games. Game 3 will be more of the same

6 -DB is FOCUSED

7 -DB Team D (Best D in Region 1) held 25 opponents to 60 pts or less this season.

8 -DB can shoot the 3 as good as, if not better than SH

9 -DB has had no trouble in breaking the topper press, what press? DB can press better that SH

10-CROWD - Kingsport will rock Freedom Hall

Roll Tribe Roll

Chop the "Topp"

Giddy Up!! ;)

No matter who you are cheering for, it promises to be a great game in front of a packed house. Someone even told me that they were pulling out the bleachers for extra room. This game will be one of the classics in the DB and Science Hill rivalry.

The game is too close to call, but as always I will pull for my Hilltoppers.