Science Hill and Greeneville

UNCCJP33

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DBIndian - Thanks for the props. I wasn't sure if anyone would understand it.

Posted by Cman:

I get a kick out of Greeneville kicking Cocke County around, but I get a total thrill out of the tri-city teams owning Greeneville. You guys are true entertainment!

Have you even seen the score or know anything about what happened at the games? Owning Greeneville? I wouldn't call buzzer beating shots owning anyone. In my honest opinion, I think Science Hill & Greeneville are neck & neck. Greeneville usually has the lead very late in the 4th quarter, but they panic and turn it over.

Cocke County is a third tier team, I guess that is why you root for other teams. I'm not sure which is funnier--this or surflife getting riled up at the smallest things when I'm just messing around with him.

Posted by Cman:

I dont think either is as funny as the team you pull for not making it out of the region :) enjoy the state from home.

I'll probably be enjoying it with the girls team. Although I could easily root for another team that I have no affiliation with! Good idea!

A cocke county fan talking sugar, now I have indeed seen everything!

[Edited by wsp on 2-20-03 8:31P]

WSP -

if you live check this website for 10 years to come you will never see me praise Cocke County one time. Notice I said "I get a kick out of watching Gville kick Cocke County around, and a thrill out of Gville getting kicked around by the Tri-City teams" ?

Guest dldrive56

I just sit back and laugh when I read this thread, because some of you people have no clue as to what you are talking about. All of the Science Hill fans on here talking trash about Greeneville fans.(Oh by the way if you are going to talk about Greeneville at least learn to spell it first.) The girl that had the sign that was taken by the Greeneville male, does anyone know where she got it? Well I do, she toke it from a Greeneville fan so I don't think that taking the sign from her was much of a big deal when she stole it in the first place. As for Science Hill talking about Greeneville fans, You need to take a look at your own fans. There are adults who sit in the Science Hill stands that behave worse than Greenevill students. One more thing Elizabethton I will take DB,Science HIll, and Greeneville over your team any day of the week.

Guest corntay14

This is just a response to Bball 12 who said that the big league teams of the tri-cities are scared of Elizabethton? What No, First you are in a different division than the big teams don't you know and uh by the way Science Hill beat you in the arby's so you got nothing else to brag about. :D

Oh by the way the girl that got the sign taken away from her didn't steal the sign from the greeneville fans she got it from one the science hill basketball managers so maybe you should get the facts straite before you go accusing people. Whats wrong with some TOPPER pride anyway the girl wasn't immature she was just expressing her right to have pride for her own high school and the last time I checked there was nothing wrong with that. The greenville guy should be punished for what he did it was totally unappropriate and immature. Maybe if the greeneville fans could show better sportsmanship there team would do better and they might be respected more!!

[Edited by corntay14 on 2-21-03 3:48P]

Guest corntay14

Ok i dont know what CBSCHODSA is talking about because the fans are not crooked if anything science hill has the best behaved fans around. So what if they yell at the refs and yell for their what did you call them THUGS? All i can say is Science hill's record in beating all the tri-cities teams year after year says everything it needs to. Don't hate because science hill beats your team year after year after year!

WSP,

I know, and happened to talk to the girl who was elbowed in the head after the game...and that's how i found out about it so don't call it BS. Get YOUR facts.

I had these two little kids sitting next to me the whole game mocking the science hill fans they were sitting in the middle of. I had to restrain myself from saying anything to them because I for one am a good sport. They must raise their rednecks early. School spirit is good but the fans should be knowledgable about the game and not complain about every call that goes against their team. When I watch a game I cringe at bad calls made against both teams.

The greeneville fans for the most part do not know anything about basketball. At that time of night, the piggly wiggly is closed and so the only thing to do after their sister is impregnated, is to go to the basketball game. (WSP)