wing23

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boyd9

i played against temple this year three times. we were leading going into the fourth quarter everytime and ended up losing everytime. they are a very tough team to beat and im predicting that they repeat as state champs. jake and ryan are both great players and holding them to under 40 doesn't even insure the win. we held wadley scoreless in a game when he was sick and they were still able to come back and win behind jakes 32 and the other skogans 16. good luck temple.

Guest boyd9

i played against temple this year three times. we were leading going into the fourth quarter everytime and ended up losing everytime. they are a very tough team to beat and im predicting that they repeat as state champs. jake and ryan are both great players and holding them to under 40 doesn't even insure the win. we held wadley scoreless in a game when he was sick and they were still able to come back and win behind jakes 32 and the other skogans 16. good luck temple.

I know Celina first-hand because we(RBS) played against them 3 times this season...sorry to say that we lost in the all important region semi-finals which would have sent us to sub-state. They are a scrappy team. If you're not ready for them they can sure surprise you in a heartbeat. They like to play a little man, 2-3 zone, and I would say they will play a 1-3-1 half trap against Temple. Temple should watch out for #4 Chad Watson and #10 Chase Stephens. Those two can let it fly. But a little hint...get Chad a little mad and he shouldn't be a problem. I have never saw Temple play, but if words say anything they are a force to be reckoned with. Skogen should be named Mr. Basketball and with his talent and leadership along with a great supporting cast, they should easily knock off Celina.

Celina-46

Temple-69

Celina has a chance to beat Temple, or they wouldn't even play the game. They did beat RBS, and RBS probably shot 20% from the field. Therefore if Temple plays below par, and Skogen for some reason or another goes cold, Celina would be in the game and have a chance to win. However this game is at Temple, and he will not go cold so I say Temple by 15. I'm hoping Celina pulls the upset, but if they couldn't beat Trousdale County, they probably won't beat Temple either. Good Luck Bulldogs!!!

I would like to say "Good Luck to my old Celina Boys!" You guys will need to stay focused to beat Temple, so keep your heads in the game and hold your temper. Jonathan Frazier and Chase Stephens both need to look at these boys close because you will see them next year at your football homecoming! This should be a very good basketball game! Again, Good Luck! :o

Rebel, I dont see temple beating any sloid team by more than 10. Skogen is a baller but other than him and #3 there being talked up. They dont really hustle on defense and if you play them at their place the refs will give them the Michael Jordan calls. There was one instance aginst Chattanooga christian when Skogen grabbed a guy on his way in and the called the foul on the guy. I know I wouldnt want to go there and play but I wouldnt be scared of them on the road. Celina definitly has a chance.