Im proud of you guys

mrorange006

no mattter how much smack is talked and how many ppl say "haha" it doesn't matter because you westmoreland girls had an awesome season which NO ONE predicted.i can't be more proud of you.....as for the talk from ezell fans about 20eagle u need to shut your mouth....there couldn't be a better sportsman and a harder worker than her, so shut up about it all...some ppl talk about w-land not having class but there is nothing more classless than kicking someone when their down which is what you are doing...talking during the season and such is just a part of the game but trash talking to seniors about how they lost their last game isn't. to moore county: mariska reed is not the biggest threat it's bishop by far...shut her down and the game is over. good luck moore county and i hope you beat the fire out of them then maybe someone else besides a private school will be in the tennessean. :o

[Edited by mrorange006 on 3-13-03 3:25P]

Guest jess33

Thanks mrorange for your support this year along with all of our other fans. Ya'll were so great!! Sorry we couldn't bring home the gold but we made it farther than people gave us credit for. As for all of my teammates it was a great year and I'm glad that I got to be apart of it and I will miss you guys next year as probably will the other 3 Seniors. It was great like I said and to the other 3 seniors we have a whole new future ahead of us and I'm sure we will succed.

Thanks mrorange. And to the rest of the westmoreland fans. I'm sorry we didnt go any further. There's alot of things I wish i could change about that game, but i cant and eventually I will over come that. Britt - You have been the bestest friend, coach, and point guard ever. Jess - You and me make a really good post team offense and defense. Nichole- I told you, you are a big reason we made it here. To all my seniors- I love you guys, kust remember all the good times, 31-3, undefeated at home, substate, and state. I'm sorry we didnt get that ring. Sarah and Kristy - I hope your senior year can be a half as good as mine has been. I'll be cheering yall on next season. Jenny- I dont care if you wear makeup, thanks for being that 6th man. Coach Abner - Thank you for putting up with my sh*t. You've made me into a almost decent player and I thank you for that. The whole team - you wont miss me to much because I promise to stick around. Thank you for halping to make my senior year so great and I do wish yours to be the same. Boys Basketball team - Thank you so much for your support. It meant alot. Yall are part of the reason we got here, last fall, summer and spring it was so much fun to work with yall.....To our westmoreland Fans---omg yall are crazy, murphy center was RED and White. Thank you. I cant say that enough.

To the coacht people who hate me....I'm pretty much done on here....so try not to miss me too much. I've had a lot of fun posting crap on here. Sorry yall cant take it. :confused:

Love - Tara #20 - retired :o

Tara I couldn't say the words no better than you did. I really wanted that ring, but we got there for the 1st time in 15 years. Many thought we couldn't but we overcame that. This whole team is like my 2nd family we have grown so close yet us 4 Seniors are about to depart from it all. The last 4 years have been great from Freshman to Senior year. This team means the world to me as do the players. Thanks for the memories: fellow seniors,teammates,coaches,fans and to our parents who have supported us for our last 4 years. To the underclassmen I hope your 4 years can be as great as mine has been everyone of you guys will hold a place with me as I go through life.#21

girls you did AWESOME. you proved a lot of people wrong. we couldn't be prouder. and i agree with mrorange. you don't get much lower that picking at seniors after they lost their last game. regardless of what others say your the classest group of girls i know. you couldn't care about each other and your friends more. you girls are some of the best friends anyone could ask for. hold your heads high. your district and region champs, you went to state and your undefeated at home. just wait till that banner goes up in the gym it's going to look great. moore county i hope you kick their butts.

To all the seniors: This season has given me, once again, another chance to support Westmoreland athletics. And it wasn't because I play here or live here or anything like that....it's because you were AWESOME. You should always remember 31-3, district, region, and sub-state champs. It happened the same way with the guys last year, you played the only team that had a remote chance of beating you and they pulled it off. Thanks for the season.

I've been at every game you girls have played this season with the exception of two. I even came to that 4:30 shut out against Mt. J.C. in H2O town:). I have the upmost respect for what you do, what you did, and how awesome you are. We could all look back and think 'What if it went like this...' but that won't get us anywhere. No matter what happened on Wednesday there are 4 things they can never take away from you...district champs, region champs, substate champs, and the best record we've seen in a long time. A wise person once said that the future is only the present yet to be unwrapped...hope your future holds a wonderful present. Congrats on your season and may life bring you everything you want. Keep playing ball...there's not a one of you that's not good enough to keep going. You're awesome and although we've had our ups and downs you should know that I'm proud to be a Westmoreland High School cheerleader and get to cheer on wonderful athletes like yourselves! Awesome job this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you all!