White County Coaches

WarriorMom

I just wanted to thank Coach Slatten and Coach Dotson for all you guys did for the boys this season. I know we didn't have the record everybody wanted, but the boys learned alot from both of you. Sometimes as parents it is easy for to get upset if our child is not starting or even playing. We get so caught up in the emotions of our children. Well my child is a better person for playing under you Coach Dotson and you as well Coach Slatten. I am so proud of both of you.

I just hope that you guys are both back next year. You guys seem to have a good chemistry between you two.I hope we make our critics and our fair-weathered fans eat their words. Good luck next season ....we'll be routing for the Warriors!!! :o:):D

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

warriorettemom, you seem that you are the one that doesnt know what you are talking about. You think that Slatten is a good coach-that is a crazy statement.Just look how many games sparta has won since he has been here. Getting embarrased every game by your coach isnt healthy for your kid. I just want to see the rest of the players enjoy their highschool years like the players I listed. :(