White County Coaches

WarriorMom

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I have heard that including the up coming freshmen there will be 32 players on the team next year...? How many of those are freshmen.? and I also heard that Slatten has already decided to move 3 of the freshment to varsity..Jolly, Clark, and Crain. That is going to be a huge team.....

What's your thoughts on that......?

I have also heard that he is going to keep 32. I also heard that he is thinking about taking all 32 to Florida!!!! Oh well. As far as moving those wonderful upcoming freshman to varsity, I think he will try just that. He tried it this year and they got killed by the more experienced players on other teams. I don't care how good they are as freshman, there are very few that can handle the speed and pressure of our districts players. Also, what is the opinion of the public about having basketball practice start in the same week that football spring practice is still going on? Are the football players expected to stop going to football and go to basketball? Anybody got any answers. Just curious?

I HEARD THAT COACH DODSON IS LEAVING TO BE THE HEAD COACH AT JACKSON COUNTY....ANY TRUTH TO THE RUMOR??? I HOPE NOT, COACH PLEASE STAY!!!! :ph34r:

Last word I had, Jackson co. is looking for a coach. I hope they find a young energetic person. The program needs someone who is willing to work hard with the middle school and elementary school student/athletes. :)