*******Girls*******

tn1desidja

omg all you hear about in these stupid message boards is boys boys boys.....sorry but i'm a girl and i would like to start heraing a little more about the girls. i mean i'm a #4 seed at my school but you would only think that guys play every sport in tn. Yea there is a girls basketball but that's it. Trust me form what i've seen girls are startin to weigh out the guys in some sports! thats just my opion and someone please right back!

~anything you can do i can do better, i can do anything beter than you! :rolleyes::):D

• 2 weeks later...

ummmm..... well cleveland high school just got back from a tourney up at oak ridge. the boys didn't do so well but the girls did. Courtney ingram the #3 position made it to the semifinals, so did whitney phillips at our #1 did too. our #7 & #8 Jenna and karissa lupo made it to the finals as well as Shelley williams at #4. In doubles courtney and shelley along with karissa and jenna made it to the final. but since man can't make the weather do what we always want it to do, the tourney was cancled on saturday mornin because of rain.

congrats to all of the se girls and keep your heads up! i hope that you do in the rest of your season.

teams in the tourney were cleveland high school, oak ridge high school, clinton high school, dobbs bennett, and a mixture of people providing a teamA and a teamB.

:rolleyes::);):D