Collinwood

lazyboy

collinwood has lost to many key players to continue the sucess they had in the previous 3 yr's.i dont believe teams will just walk all over them in the region but collinwood is at best third in the region.they might surprise a few teams but its hard to think even after losing the players they did that they will win the region.i hope they do good so wayne co can knock them off for the region title...b/c wayne co. will dominate collinwood this yr.

First off, this is a Collinwood post not a Waynesboro post. Second, every message you boys from Waynesboro put on here just ticks us off even more and it just gives us even more motivation for August. You don't see anyone from Collinwood putting their nose in Waynesboro buisness.

i didnt mean 2 upset anybody but this post is open to anybody i wasent rude about anything.i was just giving my input sorry u didnt like it but its just what i c.i dont feel yall have the ahtlete's to dominate like the past 3 yr's.if it takes somebody saying u wont win the region 2 get u motivated then ur drive to win is lame in the first place.

collinwood will be excellent again this year. yeah they lost some great skill players but they have some fine ones coming back like colt risner, matthew daniel, ryan lee, and the dixon kid. their line will be much improved this year, with more depth and size. personally i thought the line was weak last year but the freshmen did get a lot of solid experience. I doubt that they will go undefeated but they will be very good.

I see region 6a as being a very open region, in other words there is no favorite and the winner will be decided in the next 5 months. As a former player from Collinwood I know the work ethic of the coaches and the players that are still there, and they are very competitive. Sure they may not be led by Jon ward but they will have strong talent. One question, who else in region 6a has dominant players that cant be stopped. NO ONE!! So collinwood will be in the hunt but it all depends on how hard they work. No doubt they will have to work harder then the past years but they can do it. And as for all these teams who say they are going to run all over them, especially Waynesboro because yah'll always say this crap and look at what has happened the past 4 years collinwood has scored around 159 points to Waynesboros 31 so I would just wait and see what happens when season gets here. Good Luck C-WOOD.

• 4 weeks later...

The kids from waynesboro will realize that the men from collinwood will be very good this year.With Colt Risner and Matthew Daniel on the roster it will be very hard for anyone in the region to beat Collinwood. Waynesboro will get a big suprise.The collinwood team knows what it feels like to win and lose in big games, they are not going to lose to any small stepping stones like anyone in region 6.TROJAN FOOTBALL WILL BE DOMINANT IN REGION 6 AGAIN THIS YEAR.

• 2 months later...

Whats up roids and bleak? Im sure you know who this is. Ne way, I just wanted to say that (and I speak from recent expierince) Collinwood has a very srtong work ethic and a lot of determination. Thanks to the long hours of both the coaching staff and the players, Collinwood will again contend for a playoff spot. I did not get to watch ne of last season, but I know how we do it in THE WOOD!! Yes from what ive heard from the coaches and some of the players and from the way i saw this years juniors and seniors train when i was a player at collinwood, they will be a solid team. Im sure that the team knows that they will have to work harder than ever to remain the region 6 kings, " But thats the way it goes when your the big dawg". I probably wont get to watch ne of the games in the 03 season either, but i stand behind my team all the way and have confidence that they will put in the long hours and hard work it takes to have a successful season and im more than sure that they will capitalize on it. KEEP PUMPIN!! GO TROJANS!!