Hess @ Sparta

Guest big33

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why wouldn't somebody want to play for a winner!! And have a chance(real good chance) to win a state championship, or two for that matter! That is why! Come on people get for real Hess isn't going to ever win a state on his own. Because of a couple of reasons.....(1)Shelbyville and (2) Lawrence Co., I am sorry I would love to see the girls go further but the facts are there. Hacker go while you can!! Win two state rings then come back and visit. Show Hess and the town your rings! :)

layup....I would agree with you{as much as I hate to admit it} that as long as Shelbyville has Insell and its players{recruits} or whatever you want to call them White Co. will not beat them that often. I have White Co. blood running through my veins, so I would NEVER encourage Hannah to go play for Shelbyville. I disagree on the Lawrence Co. comment. They won't keep us from advancing very often. I think they lose 3 or 4 starters from last years team so White Co. should beat them next year if they play.

Hello all! This is Hannah. Last year is over and there were things done right and things done wrong. I'll leave you all to give your opinions on which things you liked or did not. But really, I don't know if I'm done with basketball, I guess we'll have to see. At this point I chose not to play for a few reasons having to do with many things, burnout not being one of the reasons. I love basketball and it's my life and has been since I was 5. It's been ONE of the most important things in my life. I did have a rough year last year and I had some trouble, but I believe a player can overcome such obstacles such as that. I am trying to improve and hopefully as I age and mature I will, but please do not criticize us(highschool students of all schools) at this point in our lives. This year I played with a lot of great players. The seniors will be missed and the juniors are incredible. So keep supporting them esp. because some of them have basketball in their future, div. 1 or JUCO, whats it matter their doing what they love to do in college and it's paying their school.We are young, let us be young. There is life past highschool and yes, this is a big decision but I am making it because it's mine. Thank you for your support and those who have given me things to work on in my game, thanks I'll work on it. Ya'll will see how it turns out and it will all come out just fine. Don't you worry! Thanks, - Hannah Hacker

Hacker...I commend you on the excellent post! Not too many people would do that. As far as i am concerned you are "future" for the Warriorettes. But if they do not want you, then my advice to you is LEAVE!!!!!! Go to Shelbyville and win two rings. Pick a good college and play and get a free education. I just hope you are happy and determine to finish whatever you start!!! Best of luck!!

LAYUP

These girls love each other and I know they love Hannah, they are all as close as sisters.The Warriorettes would obviously love to have the same girls as last year coming back...look at all the talent they have!These girls just want to be the best next year, no matter who is off or on the team.So please keep your comments to yourself until you know what really is going on.Remember to becareful about what you say cause there are girls in the gym everyday working their butts off to get better! :D

Hannah, as a fan I would like to encourage you to play. I hope you can work out your problems and feel good about playing for the Warriorettes next year.

Hannah, you have been blessed with a lot of natural talent.

You have the ability to create you own shot which is something the Warriorettes really need. If you love truly love the game I believe you will have regrets if you fail to return to the team. Whatever you do good luck to you and be sure you are comfortable with your decision.

[Edited by drdefense on 4-23-03 10:52P]