The Junior to be that will stand above the rest

realdeal02

Hakim's Warrick final block in the closing seconds of the Kansas v.s Syracuse game was similar ro many blocks I've seen J.P. Prince accomplish. At this age Prince is only 2 inches shorter and is giving away 2 inches in wingspan to the 6'8 Warrick who has a 7'0 foot wingspan. Prince is very athletic as Warrick and blocks shoots and creates havoc with his wingspan like Warrick. Prince is flat out the best ball-handler for his size in the nation in his class. Prince is set to explode on the scene at this summer's Nike All-American camp. Prince is 6'6 1/2 and weighs 170 and is 15 years old. Prince is a combination of a slasher like a Keith Langford, a passer like Lebron James, and a condor on defense like Hakim Warrick. I would not be so high on the kid unless I as well as others in Memphis believ this kid is something special and can't imagine that they are too many other gifter kids that come along like Prince. If all the fans of Tyler Smith don't do anything else next season you should all make a trip down to White Station High to be witness to a legend in the making at White Station. A kid that stands tall over the rest like Penny, and rises to the occasion in big games with big time blocks, alley oop dunks, no look passes, and sound and steady leadership from the point guard position. This kid has the potential to be a first round pick in 4 years with hard work and dedication. Lofty expectations for a former 5'10 eighth grade point guard who has grown 8 inches in two years and continues to improve.

If this kid is as good as you say he is, us Giles County fans will get the chance to see him in the 'BORO'. I wonder if comparing him to NBA stars, college prime time players, and yes the high school phenom may have taken your post a little to far. I am sure this kid is pretty outstanding to even get the chance to play for White Station. I can't wait to see how every thing shakes down after summer AAU ball is over, and yes most of all in March when the 'BORO' opens it's doors to TSSAA's Elite Eight in A, AA, AAA, & D2.