An Opportunity to Take on Brentwood Academy!

WarriorFan

OK Coaches, Brentwood Academy has two open dates on their schedules at this time. Which one of you guys have matching open dates and want to step up to the plate? This is an opportunity to beat the legendary Coach Flatt (332-47 in 29 years of coaching at BA) and his Eagles. Can you join an elite group of coaches that has produced one of the 47 losses for BA under Coach Flatt? Brentwood Academy needs a challenge. :D

Brentwood Academy Eagles

2003 Football

8/22 @ Centennial

8/29 @ Murfreesboro Oakland

9/5 Christian Brothers

9/12 @ Harding Academy

9/19 @ McCallie

9/26 Open

10/3 Father Ryan (homecoming)

10/10 Memphis University School

10/17 Open

10/24 @ Baylor

10/31 Montgomery Bell Academy

FRANKLIN

WK0- @LINCOLN CO.

WK1- COLUMBIA

WK2- @HENRY CO.

WK3- OAKLAND

WK4- @CLARKSVILLE

WK5- open

WK6- CENTENNIAL

WK7- @BRENTWOOD

WK8- @RAVENWOOD

WK9- KENWOOD

WK10- DICKSON CO.

[Edited by Brandon100 on 4-10-03 7:48P]

I see a Williamson County school in Brentwood Academy's back yard has an open date in week 5.....Franklin High School! How about it Rebels? You guys had a great year in 2002, and this would make a good local rivalry. BA and Franklin High played each other often in the 1980's. This could be you opportunity to get your first win against BA!(I know that week 5 is your only open date, and it is probably for rest)

[Edited by Brandon100 on 4-10-03 7:50P]

Well, someone should step to the plate. There is no trouble being made here. It just appears that there is an empty spot on BA's schedule. I would love to see a really good team fill it. I would really like to see more close rivalries inside Williamson County. I hate that the BA vs. Brentwood High game was not renewed. There is some really good football played in Williamson County....Brentwood High, Brentwood Academy, Franklin and BGA to name a few, with Centennial on the up. Maybe Ravenwood will eventually field a good team. County rivalries spark lots of enthusiasm in the community. The turnout for the BA vs. Brentwood High game was tremendous. The kids on both sides played for bragging rights. Although Brentwood High has never beaten BA, there will be a day. Brentwood High has some really good athletes.

[Edited by Brandon100 on 4-17-03 10:55P]

Have ole' coach Flatt give a ring to coach Clark at Kingsport Dobyns-Bennett and I'll guarantee you that if their schedule is not already full then they'll play you. That would automatically be one of the biggest games in the state and I know that Clark would take it if the schedule's not full.

Maybe Flatt could take a job as AD somewhere, fire the head coach and take over the head coaching job, schedule BA and then return and coach for both teams. Maybe somewhere along the way he could walk on water. Nah...wouldn't work, because one of the two teams would have less seniors than the others and he would have to whine to....himself!

Maybe Flatt could take a job as AD somewhere, fire the head coach and take over the head coaching job, schedule BA and then return and coach for both teams. Maybe somewhere along the way he could walk on water. Nah...wouldn't work, because one of the two teams would have less seniors than the others and he would have to whine to....himself!

If it itches, scratch....and smile.